+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tied between 2 men and both unsure of commitment level????

Tied between 2 men and both unsure of commitment level????

Heya....
    I am a youthful and gorgeous young single mom, I have only been in 2 relationships and have only been single for now I would say 7 months. I have gone out and did a lot of dating. I recently have been seeing this one guy of which I have been hanging out with everyday, not by my choice he actually calls me to come see him all the time.

This is my dilemma, I really like this guy however when we first started to talk and hang out he said it was never going to go anywhere, but lately I have been feeling something different. It is not purely sexual, we hang out and have fun. But what throws me off is while we were hanging out in a group situation another man was just talking to me simple conversation but we were sitting close to one another, he was staring the whole time and looked very irritated not at myself but at the other guy.

Second part of my dilemma is my ex is suddenly trying to come back in my life and he and I broke up on matters of needing to correct ourselves so we have a good friendship, but I dont feel comfortable dating 2 men at one time.

I guess I want to know my first interest is in the new guy, but how can I see if what he said at first still stands or that it may be changing? All of our friends say he really likes me including his sister. He apparently talks about me all the time. Or shall I just cut him off physically and just be friends with him and try to rekindle my relationship with my ex?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How's your child handling the split? Personally, I wouldn't be doing much dating in your situation. I'd be focussed on the well-being of my child.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I have been separated from their dad for now over 3 years, I was with him for 9 years. I have not brought around any men in front of my children. The men I choose to date i see them when my kids go visit their dad. They are fully aware of the split up at this point. Their dad has moved on in his own relationship. My second relationship was only a year and a half we lived together for one year. My kids liked him, but they wanna see me happy is all. Again I have not brought any of the other men in front of my kids. I dont believe in that unless i am ready to be serious. Which I do, I just dont wanna make mistakes is all.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, in that case I would choose the one who is most stable and looking for something longterm. Assuming you are looking for that yourself. If not, just pick the more exciting one but keep him away from your kids. Above all, be discreet. Don't give your ex any hint of your social life, not that its his business anyway except how it impacts your kids.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh