+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mi

Mi

Wassup girls,

I had an appointment yesterday with a friend, I'm a male. And while waiting for my late friend, I saw a group of people visiting the place where I was waiting at, and suddenly I turned right a saw a girl who just approached me and introduced herself.
    We introduced to each other but didnt have much time to talk as her group of friends were leaving and she had to run away and catch up. She asked if she could get my number, stupid I am. I just pulled out my phone like if it was me who was gonna get her number. Then she started giving me her number and running away to catch her friends up but she was spelling the numbers so fast that I couldn't get them all.
    I was stupid, first because I didnt follow her to get the number right, and second because I didnt get into her game as she approached me she had interest in me. I was just shy to follow her and the group might be too concerned about whats going on with us. So i just stood there hanging with my phone.

Now I cant stop thinking of her. How can I get in touch with her knowing only her name? How can I just forget this and get over?
    She keeps coming in my mind as hell.

She asked my name twice, i don't know if she was asking that so she can find me somewhere later of somehow I don't know.
    I was telling myself that if she approached me, then she was interested in me and as she asked my number then thats for sure.
    She'll be waiting for me to text her the whole time because I think she didnt know that I couldnt get her number right.

I made a craigslist post in missed connection to see if she'll reply or any of her friends in the group to see and tell her but still always checking my inbox. No Reply!

I came up here to ask you girls what would she do in the situation?
    What should I do to forget this and move on!

I'd go back to the same location you met each other at and see if she shows up again with the same intent as you, to see you again also.
    What else can you do, you don't have each others details.
    Next time have the person put their number into your phone, or you into theirs or have it written in your wallet for reasons like this lol?

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    I'd go back to the same location you met each other at and see if she shows up again with the same intent as you, to see you again also.
    What else can you do, you don't have each others details.
    Next time have the person put their number into your phone, or you into theirs or have it written in your wallet for reasons like this lol?
    It's hard to track down all these. I looked up on facebook but based on her firstname which is very common it's very hard to find her.
    hahaha thanks for the input. Next time I'll use my namecard.

Why did you post this in off topic? This certainly seems a fit in the main forum. Anyway, unfortunately this advice comes too late for this time, but why would you have ever let her leave without making darn sure you had her phone number right? If you got out your phone to put it in as she gave it to you, at the very least, punch it in then ask her to look and confirm you got it right afterward. Though, as megvoh said, the ideal solution would have just been to hand her your phone and punch in her own phone number. That or she hands you her phone and you do the same.

I realize it is unfortunately too late for that advice now. Or at least as it relates to this particular case. So, for now.... was the place you met her somewhere she may be likely to return? You didn't really elaborate much on where you met her (and you don't have to if you'd rather not) so I can't really know. But, is there any likelihood she might come back? If so, maybe make an excuse to go back yourself in hopes of running into her again.

Do you know anybody who knows her? If so, you could ask them to pass along a message to her. If she was 100% just a stranger, you don't know her, you don't see her elsewhere, you don't know anybody who knows her.... then unfortunately there isn't much you can do other than to hope to run into her again somewhere.

Good luck.