+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a newbie needs help in the game of love.

a newbie needs help in the game of love.

Hi there everyone! I have this problem and I would be really thankful if you can help me! I am a student and I recently turned 19 and I am pretty new to the 'love, girls, relationship' kinda thing.

I really really fancy this girl on my course from nearly 2 months now, I am just too shy and scared to talk to her so I keep waiting for the right moment to come. So far we've been kinda communicating with 'Hi/Hello' and through eye contact and she keeps giving me suppressed smiles.

I dont know what to do. I am kinda waiting for a spontaneous moment to happen, because I am not brave enough to walk up to her and start chatting her up. Is just not my style and I am not that type of person.

I've been feeling kinda down lately because I cant reach my goal. Can anyone please give me any helpful suggestions? Should I just wait for the right moment to come or what? Oh and shes also 2 years older than me, does that make any difference?

Thank you for your time and help!

LostNotFound Guest
    i'm traditional. if your the guy and you like the girl, then dude you gotsta make the move

I apologize in advance for being harsh, but here it is:

If you don't have the nerve to even talk to her, you don't deserve her. That's all. Either man up and do it or resign yourself to a life getting less than what you want.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The reason it is especially hard for you is because this is a relatively new experience. In order to become good at (and comfortable with) approaching girls, you are just going to have to man up and do it. Just walk up to her, and say hello, tell her your name, and ask hers. Ask her how she likes the class you are in together... make chit chat about her other classes, or whatever. Then ask her if she wants to grab a cup of coffee with you some time. Keep the first conversation relatively short.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

life is hard isnt it? and why the hell is 'love' considered to be something good when 60% of it is just wories and bad feelings and emotions running throught your heart?

sorry i dont why there is another thread opened can u remove it. thanks guys. u are really supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyabc123 View Post
    life is hard isnt it? and why the hell is 'love' considered to be something good when 60% of it is just wories and bad feelings and emotions running throught your heart?
    Because we're addicted to the sweet, sweet rush, jonny. We can't help it.
    Spammer Spanker