+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love or just a game??

Love or just a game??

Hello everyone
    I have just finished high school and heading to my new university.
    In High school i was in loved with a girl(from the start of it). In the first year we started a relationship but i ended it in 3 days (very stupid ) After that i asked her to stay friend and she agreed. We become best friends but at the end of the year i fell in love with her. Unfortunatly she found someone else. I remained her best friend but my heart hurt everytime she was talking about him. In the begining of second year she told me that she broke up with so i took advantage and tell her my feelings for her. She just said we should be friends. Among the year i chase her but she never told me that she was still in love with her ex. She told me 4 months later and i stopped talking to her for a months until i forget her so we started talking again. In the summer i met another girl and that make her jealous. The summer had passed and we weren't talking much but i clearly remember that she told me i had change. In this year(the third and the last) i had to read for my entry to university so i didn't give her much attetion until 6 february when she told me she is in love with me. That night we were kissed and be together. Unfortunatly the may was the month of my exams so we didn't go out. When i finished my exams she told me that all that time she was feeling that she didn't had a bf so i told her we should break up. After three days we couldn't resist so we both decided to take a ''break''. We were talking until one day we went to the beach so i kissed her and she gave back. Also that night we kissed again. I thought everything was fine but days after she seemed not to care. All the summer she was reading for the exams that are coming in the may(in greece we have to study from summer :'() so i believe she is hiding behind them. When i was talking about us she was telling me that i lean on her and i should better leave it. So for the last 3 weeks i was talking to her only when she was talking to me. It's been 2 months since we are in ''break'' and this is the last week of her study. I don't know what to do.
    sI love her so much that i can't tell her. She means a lot for me. Any advice??
    When your heart is confused, use your mind!!

was sup dude!
    I recon u should wait the last week of her study, because now with her exams she might be stressed about all of this, so be patience about that and you will see what happens

Man, that's rough. I don't think the feeling is mutual, so I would find a new skirt? I'm sorry to be harsh but I'm just trying to pull you out of despair, okay?

I don't really see the point of chasing her. = /

You can't keep chasing her. She's been leading you on, man... I had a similar thing happen. The only way out of this is to get away from her. She's playing you.. like Raze said, it appears that the feeling isn't mutual. Don't let her lead you on anymore. Tell her your feelings for her. If there's no reaction... then I say leave, never go back. It's hard, yes. But it's the only fix.

Yesterday we met and talked. I told her what i feel for her and she told me she feels the same way too. Unfortunatly she thinks if we are back together i will push her too much and she doesn't want it because of her exams. I told her that i maybe finish school and have all the time free but i want a girlfriend who love me and understand me. I also said that i know that we are not gonna see each other for a week or more in the the coming year and i would probably push her to see each other everyday but i am enough mature to control myself. So i asked her the following question"Do you want someone mature to be there for you in this hard year" now i am waiting for her answer(The last months she saw a part of myself more relaxed and she like that)
    When your heart is confused, use your mind!!