+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is She Doing?!

What is She Doing?!

Here's the back story!

About a year ago I started going out with one of my sister friends, we never called it "dating" as such but that was what it was. We went to the cinema, bowling had stuff to eat etc. and this went on for about 5 months.

The thing was we never told my sister. The it got to a point where I thought we should decide one way or another what we should do, otherwise it was going no where. In a normal dating situation I probably wouldn't have pushed the issue but in this case with the "dating your sisters mate" scenario I thought it best to get it out in the open.

At this point I think my sister was getting a bit suspiciois so I wrote this girl a letter and basically said do you want to take this any further? If so I think we should "come clean" if not I don't think it would be a good idea to go any further.,

Anyway we decided that we wouldn't see each other anymore, partly for the above reasons and partly becuase she was going to college and would be over 100 miles away.

A few months passed (not sure if it's relevent but it was the weekend before Valentines day) and I got an email. She was saying what she was up to at the moment and asked the same of me. I didn't reply, mainly because I didn't want to get into all of that again icon_redface.gif

Anyway this week I have got yet another email, asking me how I am doing etc.

I'm a guy so I ain't much good reading signals and stuff so I need a ladies opinion! Is she trying to tell me something or is she just being friendly?

I do find it odd that there are these gaps of months and then out of the blue a message to say hello and take an interest in what I am doing.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Sounds to me like she's just try'n to be friendly. If she hasn't talked to you for months, she's probably found herself in a place where she's comfortable talking to you without the emotions she prevously felt. Since you split on good terms, I'd say she probably sees you as someone who she'd like to have as a friend.
    Question is, can you handle being a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Erotic_john
    Here's the back story!

About a year ago I started going out with one of my sister friends, we never called it "dating" as such but that was what it was. We went to the cinema, bowling had stuff to eat etc. and this went on for about 5 months.

The thing was we never told my sister. The it got to a point where I thought we should decide one way or another what we should do, otherwise it was going no where. In a normal dating situation I probably wouldn't have pushed the issue but in this case with the "dating your sisters mate" scenario I thought it best to get it out in the open.

At this point I think my sister was getting a bit suspiciois so I wrote this girl a letter and basically said do you want to take this any further? If so I think we should "come clean" if not I don't think it would be a good idea to go any further.,

Anyway we decided that we wouldn't see each other anymore, partly for the above reasons and partly becuase she was going to college and would be over 100 miles away.

A few months passed (not sure if it's relevent but it was the weekend before Valentines day) and I got an email. She was saying what she was up to at the moment and asked the same of me. I didn't reply, mainly because I didn't want to get into all of that again icon_redface.gif

Anyway this week I have got yet another email, asking me how I am doing etc.

I'm a guy so I ain't much good reading signals and stuff so I need a ladies opinion! Is she trying to tell me something or is she just being friendly?

I do find it odd that there are these gaps of months and then out of the blue a message to say hello and take an interest in what I am doing.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

nah, i dont' know any girls that would just do that to be friendly

i don't know if she has strong feelings for you or anything, but there's something there. that or she's lonely, so she's remembering the good times she had with you and kind of using it as a pillow.
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"