+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few Q's from a noob.

A few Q's from a noob.

Well, girls what do you think of guys who blush? Obviously turning red by just sitting next to you, talking/looking at you, etc. I am one who does this, as far as I know I don't exactly pull a mirror out and check. Have you ever mentioned it to a guy, what did he say?
    Is blushing like that avoidable, can some people do it.

Is it better to become a friendly aquaintence or friend before asking you out/ for a phone number, etc?

What do you girls think of virgins? Especially when they are older from my age 19 and on? Would you prefer him to tell you if he is, or lie if asked? Do you care at all if he is or isn't?

I suppose that's all I'll ask. Sorry if you all prefer seperate posts for each individual Q, or topic. I am used to just posting it all at once. If you want me to change it I geuss I could.

I greatly appreciate your help. Thanks

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    blushing - charming, but I would probably not mention it.

I don't think you should ask a perfect stranger for her phone number, but if a girl sees you as a "friend", it is unlikely she will ever see you in a romantic way. Unlikely, but not impossible.

Don't lie about being a virgin, but you need not advertise to everyone either. 19 isn't so old.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Blushing can be cute, it means you are nervous because you obviously like me (or her, you get the idea) And there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, it means you are not jumping into bed with the first girl that comes along. I too wouldn't advertise it, like "Hi my name is ____ and I am a virgin, wanna go out? But if you got close to a girl then it would be the time to tell her.

1. Blushing can be sweet/cute/charming. I imagine it must feel really embarrassing but it isn't that bad.

2. You need to ask for a date before you slip into the 'friend zone'- if that happens, as vashti says, it's very unlikely she'll ever see you as anything but a friend.

3. I love virgins! I think it's a sign of a decent guy who's waiting for the right time. There are some girls who want a guy who is experienced, but if a girl isn't patient and understanding enough to value your virginity and see what a special gift it is, you shouldn't bother with her anyway.

I'm having the same "problems" with blushing on times i really really really hate it
    Myself find it very anoying ... I even thaught about going to a "Sunbank" ( don't know exact english word - Where u get a tan by laying under a few lamps ) just to get a more darker tan! That way U wouldn't notice if i'm blushing.
    Might sound redicilous but when u experience the problem ...

I blush a lot too

Don't worry, everybody blush at some point, and don't lie or be scare that your a virgin, because I am a virgin and I'm 18 years old.

"sunbank", I have never heard it called that before. Right on

I just sometimes called made fun of from some of friends, if ever a sexual topic or something comes up it's hard to relate when there isn't any experiance to relate to. Oh well. Yeah indeed I certainly wouldn't advertise it. One time I was talkin with these high school girls and one of them ask me if I was. I always think it's rude to ask such questions but what you gonna do.

It is embarassing to blush, but it can't be helped.
    Girls blushing is different though, if I got a girl to blush that would be sweet. I don't think I ever have. I don't really know what to look for, maybe I should try a nd pay a little better attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    3. I love virgins! I think it's a sign of a decent guy who's waiting for the right time. There are some girls who want a guy who is experienced, but if a girl isn't patient and understanding enough to value your virginity and see what a special gift it is, you shouldn't bother with her anyway.
    Nice to now that there is some decent women left in this world i am a 22 year old virgin and in some ways hate it but after reading what you put it puts things in prospectiv as i have been worrying about this for a very long time now i just hope i am not a nervous wreck if it comes down to it! But i will tell her if and when it comes up just so she knows.

in my mind, it's almost a filter for decent women. If a girl truly cares about you as a person, regardless of whether she attaches a special value to virginity or not, it wont matter to her.

Oh right i always for that sex mattered to women in a big way of how good you are i mean i probbley would be crap but i have tryed it so i dont know!

I just have one question... What is a noob?!

If a raindrop was a kiss, I'd send you a shower.
    If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
    If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
    And if love was a person, I'd send you me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie_Sabrina
    I just have one question... What is a noob?!
    I think the defernition is some one who is a bit of a prat
    correct me if i am wrong

noob is another version of 'newbie'; A person new to an activity, a novice, a beginner; especially such a person with respect to computers and the Internet.

n00b - derogatory version of newbie

sunbank - sunbed

and to the original poster (who I believe to be female), girls are most beautiful when smiling, laughing or blushing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast