+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going over to his place

Going over to his place

I'm kinda inexperienced to dating. A guy that i've been on only a couple dates with invited me over to his place for the evening. I don't want to give him the wrong idea. We've been friends for a little longer than we've dated and I've been to his place before but never alone with him. I don't know if I am being to cautious or not. I am the type of girl who is a virgin and plans to stay that way until after marriage. What should I do?

I dont wanna give you any bad advice here. But, youre friends with this guy yes? So you could go round his house, have a good time, but if you feel uncomfortable at some point, you could just explain your situation to him and then take things from there. I guess it depends on what kind of guy he is though.

what do other people think?

Hope that has helped
    regards
    rich

I think "Rich" You're right.

He's your friend, if you don't feel ok about the whole situation, just be honest with him, I guess it won't be an issue since he's a friend already
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

of course he will make a move on you. guy + girl = bow chika waw waw

Not that doing anything else besides sex isn't an option too if the bow chika waw waw 'ing commences.

You need to be up front with your beliefs about retaining your virginity. It's not the norm these days, and he might be expecting something from you that you're not ready to give. It never hurts to be clear.
    Spammer Spanker

Maybe he just wants to hang out with you in his environment? Watch a movie, make out...try to chill and not look so far into it! Just go and try to relax- it would be like you inviting him over to your place for a movie- just a more casual, relaxing date!

A lot of people see "watching a movie" as "we're going to hook up".
    Spammer Spanker

I agree with Lulu, at a certain point going to restaurants and coffee shops, bars for dates gets impersonable and expensive. I always get nervous going into new environments too, its a natural instinct unless you feel in your gut you can't trust him. If its easier maybe suggest he comes to your house and make dinner.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by someone3 View Post
    A guy that i've been on only a couple dates with invited me over to his place for the evening.
    Google the term "third date rule" for one possible insight to his expectations. Then talk to him before hand about your own expectations, to head off any problems later.

I say if things get hot and heavy or you feel its going to real soon, just stop and be honest with him. Either way, he needs to respect your way of life ya dig.

To add onto what IncognitoSir said but not diminuishing it, he either likes what the TS is all about or doesn't. He's either out for the person or out for the female curves it comes in.

Don't get me wrong... the female form is mighty intoxicating in all its diversity and we men do have a first and second brain with only a finely stretched informational nerve ending between them...

But when you really "dig" (the word does really suit, IncognitoSir) someone. You're after something more tangible than a quick thrill.

Tell him about you, Someone3. Open your soul first and expect that he wants to do the same along with you.

thanks for the advice guys. it helps to have a perspective other than my own.

Please be safe! A man that is after sex is a faroshous animal that can force his will if he wants. It will take a tranquilzer or taser to stop him.

Most date rapes happen by people that the women already know...
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast