+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emo

Emo

What is up with everyone and emo's? Its like when ever they see a "emo" they say hurtful things, throw things at them, and treat them like they are a social outcast... WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!!! These people have feelings. They have problems in there life. Just cus they have a diffrent way of dealing these problems dose not give you the right to think/treat them diffrent.
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The angst of teenage years are shining right through you wigglz

Mr. Wigglz. Who here has said or done anything to you to make you feel so persecuted? Is this venting from real life or are you angry with people on this forum? Me perhaps?

What do you want people to say to you? Do you want them to placate & patronize you? You're making these issues up!
    Last edited by Aegis; 02-08-08 at 01:42 AM.

I am venting on behalf of myself. From RL shit. They way I have seen people treat others and also the way people have treated me. People don't understand what we go through. We did not put a lable on us... here is a fun fact.... you people did. I just want people to treat us as normal people. We already hate ourselfs we don't need any more help

But when you call yourself emo, you slap a big label on yourself that says..."emo"

I think you might wanna talk to someone that deals with emotional problems for a living. They might be able to offer some reasonable help.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here's a crazy idea. Stop trying to fit in. Don't make any attempt to join one clique or another. Try to find yourself instead. You might discover a worthwhile person beneath all the fake layers.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    But when you call yourself emo, you slap a big label on yourself that says..."emo"

I think you might wanna talk to someone that deals with emotional problems for a living. They might be able to offer some reasonable help.
    I call myself emo becuse that is what the world has labled me. We wouldn't need to go see some shrink if it wasn't for people who has no feelings for others. Read the quote of the month and read it well. Understand it. When you see a "emo" just stop and imagine yourself in there shoes. Think about what has driven them to be the way they are

It would be a fantastic thing if all the world cared for all the world, but you find out that most of the world cares only for its individual selves. This is something you must come to terms with if you're gonna live amongst its inhabitants. They're not there for you, they're there for themselves. You can be tough without killing people.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wigglz View Post
    When you see a "emo" just stop and imagine yourself in there shoes. Think about what has driven them to be the way they are
    Bloated self-worth, insecurity, selfishness, lack of confidence, anger, stupidity... the list goes on.
    Last edited by Gribble; 02-08-08 at 02:09 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Bloated self-worth, insecurity, selfishness, lack of confidence or self esteem, anger, stupidity... the list goes on.
    What would you be like if you where a "emo"? If you where so full of self doubt. If you hated your life so much that u just wanted it to end? Would you be able to handle being put down everytime your with somone?

All my posts is from my hiptop3

anachronistic Guest
    My opinion of emo people, is that they're usually very ignorant; they develop an insecurity, or maybe they are sick of their parents yelling at them or something.. so they change their outward appearance as sort of their way at 'getting back' at everyone else... so you dye your hair black, and let it get all in your eyes, you start wearing super tight jeans, and end up having to tape your ball sack to your leg because of it.

The problem I have with emo people is that they are unable to compare their own issues with the rest of the world. There are people that suffer way worse than them... and it is very insulting to these people when emo people do what they do.

So why do people pick on emo people? Well, it's probably the same way people tend to pick on nerdy people, and other outcasts of society. You make yourself look weak and needy, as the emo stereotype has made itself, it's like you're putting yourself at the bottom of the food chain.

Wigglz, you wouldn't dress in black and wear gothic make-up (or whatever) and go against the fashion grain if you didn't partly WANT people to think you're different. Isn't that the point of making a non-conformist fashion statement like emo?

When people make fun of you, it's almost like you did your job. I'm saying this as a former punk rocker. I liked it when people made fun of me. I was like "mission accomplished!"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wigglz View Post
    What would you be like if you where a "emo"? If you where so full of self doubt. If you hated your life so much that u just wanted it to end? Would you be able to handle being put down everytime your with somone?
    I would (and did) make changes.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    At least the problems are even within reach.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast