+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing shit thats buried in your closet......

Embarrassing shit thats buried in your closet......

So I was cleaning out my closets and found a lot of old shit I haven't seen in years. Some of it was good and a lot of it was bad. Got me thinking I can't be the only one who has bought things that at the time seemed like amazing shit but now you're just kinda like "what the **** was i thinking?". If you're guilty of that, let me know what it was or if you still have it, post a pic of it like i did below
    Attached Images Attached Images

You wear my granddads coat, you look incredible....

Nah, no old shit in my closet - I'm totally ruthless. If I haven't worn it in a year, it goes
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

All about poppin' them tags haha.

And seriously? Damn you're my hero. After cleaning today I found out I'm kind of a hoarder..

Quote Originally Posted by nico88 View Post
    All about poppin' them tags haha.

And seriously? Damn you're my hero. After cleaning today I found out I'm kind of a hoarder..
    but there have been occasions where I regret getting rid of something. Like the 1980's granny boots which my daughter would love now
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yeah those 80s clothes are coming full circle. So is my grandad's coat thanks to Macklemore..idk if I could pull this off though. I feel like I'd need a cane to wear with it or a feathered hat or some shit like that..

I don't have it anymore but the most embarassing thing would probably be my o-town shirt lol. I use to wear it everyday!!

Oh hey I just realized you shaved!! Lol. How's that going for ya?
    Last edited by imalivex3; 22-05-14 at 09:12 AM.

Yeah those 80s clothes are coming full circle. So is my grandad's coat thanks to Macklemore..idk if I could pull this off though. I feel like I'd need a cane to wear with it or a feathered hat or some shit like that..
    Or a waxed moustache

I still have my leather jacket from when I worked at a club in the 80's lol. It still looks hot if you like puffy sleeves. I did get rid of the shoulder pads out of it years ago tho.

- - - Updated - - -

So I was cleaning out my closets and found a lot of old shit I haven't seen in years. Some of it was good and a lot of it was bad. Got me thinking I can't be the only one who has bought things that at the time seemed like amazing shit but now you're just kinda like "what the **** was i thinking?". If you're guilty of that, let me know what it was or if you still have it, post a pic of it like i did below
    Clean up your room!!!

@Imalivex3: I did. Already have some stubble tho. My face is usually bare (it looks more presentable for my profession) so it's not really that big of deal. Just started having a lil beard a few months ago. I feel like I look more my age with facial hair without it I look around 19 haha.

@basilandthyme: Right on. One of those twisted ones. You know what I'm talking about? They like curl in at the ends. I'd definitely look like a pimp.

@smackie9: puffy sleeved leather jackets are where it's at. You should wear that shit all day haha.

And I did clean that room. It's actually a really nice sized spare room but it's what we call "the junk room"..see when my girlfriend and I moved in together we had like a shit ton of things in a storage unit but last year we decided we were tired of paying for it so we just took all that stuff and threw it in that bedroom. Since she moved out I'm..cleaning house if you will. The salvation army lady loved me yesterday. She's like my new best friend. If I was about garage sales I woulda made a killin ha.

The only embarressing things I have is these multi coloured slippers mum bought me when I was lk 16 lol and I love them way too much to throw them out
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Multi colored slippers huh? I feel like that would go great with my full length fur coat haha.

I also found this American flag printed bathrobe material liked zip up jacket my mom bought me. I'm never gunna wear it. But I won't get rid of it because it was something stupid my mom got me.

Actually you know I might wear it the next time I see her just to see if she comments on it..

That american flag jacket sounds interesting lol. You should wear it in memorial day!!

Haha that's a good idea. We're actually having a big family bbq so I probably will wear that. Thanks imalivex3.

Make sure to post a pic of the ugly shirt lol

You kiddin'?! I'm a pack-rat that was a young adult in the mid-late 80's. I've got some seriously horrible shit lurking.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast