+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to marry one of them,i love them both

I want to marry one of them,i love them both

its a strang case,i suppose.
    A boy came in my life as a friend 4 years back. we developed a chemistry unmatched on this earth. then we both had our personal lives. i got attached and commited to a boy some 2and a half years ago.we were doing fine.I felt as if he is the man of my life and made her feel all my love and care.Gave him the security that i'll be with him...ever.
    (Though there is a high chance of family problem coz i am a lower caste girl for his caste sensitive family , and he is from a poor and backward family for my high class,rich, sophisticated family)
    Now, the issue is... this boy (my best friend) came back in my life with the acceptance of his love for me and i too acknowledged that i loved him since time immorable and we both were skeptical and confused about our feelings and loved our relationship too much to loose because of any confusion.
    now, the problem is- both of them love me.
    i love both of them
    i have marriage on my mind. i don't wanna play around.
    i wanna be with one of them.
    the boy with me now is unaware of all these developments. he is a simple boy ,totally dedicated to me,i m the first girl in his life.
    i feel like cheating him.but,if i can't be totally dedicated to him, i m cheating him anyways.
    I am tensed and upset and afraid to hurt anyone .I care for them. I don't wanna hurt anyone.
    Kya Karu??

take yr time to suggest any step guys...

Thanks anyways.

You're not ready for marriage. You should be totally dedicated to ONE person before taking vows (unless its ok for you to marry two people) Also tons of emotions and crap have been going on since this other guy has came back in the picture and you haven't talked with the current boyfriend at all about it? Thats bad communication and close to deception. I don't know, Ive never lived in IN but how I see it you need to stop playing games with their heads and choose. And no matter what you do, you're going to hurt one of them but they'll get over it.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tough shit. You're going to hurt both of them. As soon as you get over that the rest is easy.

You ARE cheating your bf- emotionally cheating.

And I don't care if you have marriage on your mind, it shouldn't be- you're the furthest from ready to commit to the "rest of your life".

Flip a coin.

If either of them were the right guy to marry you wouldn't even be thinking about the other one. BOTH of these guys are the wrong guy.
    Spammer Spanker