+ Follow This Topic

Thread: its all over today because it is the last time i will ever have class with her YES

its all over today because it is the last time i will ever have class with her YES

Okay some of u might remember me because of some girl i was talking bout with the buying her the whole shoe thing to go to the dance with her and stuff. Well here we go for the last time this girl i ve been obessing over since the begining of the year will not see me anymore after today. Since it is 12 am rite now and today is my final for chem and p.e. The girl i liked in p.e will see me for the last time and the last class this year. I m happy it would end like this because i thought bout her too much and i liked her. I m sure that she liked me but when she gave me signs i pushed her away which makes me so angry i could of had a chance but i pussyed out because i thought too much bout what people told me about her even thought it is true i still like her. It suxs that because she has a boyfriend and i think she knows i like her so she uses her bf to shove him into my face. I m crazy about her i mean i look on her myspace and it pisses me off when some guy comments her. I mean i stood up all night one day too see how long she was up talking with that guy on aim and they both signed off at the same that and that seriously hurted me the most. She use to stare at me and ish but now after today it is over because i m a senior in high school and she is going to be a jr i hope i get over her. DANG that felt great. I am very happy and very hurt at the same time but i don't know how it will turn out because it is today n i will update how my day turns out if thoese who care thanks but for thoses who don't i could careless

Well i would like to say thANK U TO U GUYS for reading this

[url]http://incompetech.com/gallimaufry/care_less.html[/url]

Hay i hope all gose well for you and you get over this girl
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefeated_Heat View Post
    Okay some of u might remember me because of some girl i was talking bout with the buying her the whole shoe thing to go to the dance with her and stuff. Well here we go for the last time this girl i ve been obessing over since the begining of the year will not see me anymore after today. Since it is 12 am rite now and today is my final for chem and p.e. The girl i liked in p.e will see me for the last time and the last class this year. I m happy it would end like this because i thought bout her too much and i liked her. I m sure that she liked me but when she gave me signs i pushed her away which makes me so angry i could of had a chance but i pussyed out because i thought too much bout what people told me about her even thought it is true i still like her. It suxs that because she has a boyfriend and i think she knows i like her so she uses her bf to shove him into my face. I m crazy about her i mean i look on her myspace and it pisses me off when some guy comments her. I mean i stood up all night one day too see how long she was up talking with that guy on aim and they both signed off at the same that and that seriously hurted me the most. She use to stare at me and ish but now after today it is over because i m a senior in high school and she is going to be a jr i hope i get over her. DANG that felt great. I am very happy and very hurt at the same time but i don't know how it will turn out because it is today n i will update how my day turns out if thoese who care thanks but for thoses who don't i could careless

Well i would like to say thANK U TO U GUYS for reading this
    cheer up

you never know, you might meet her again in the future but as a different point rather then friends.

Ugh, finally free!

That girl was like a bad piece of luggage- you just couldn't seem to get rid of her.

At least the next time you meet up with a lunatic, you'll know what you're dealing with.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    [url]http://incompetech.com/gallimaufry/care_less.html[/url]
    That's beautiful man.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the distance will help you get over her. But another thing that might help is to stop stalking her online, reading her myspace page, and give it a rest.

The sooner you do, the sooner you will be able to move on and find someone else who is NOT in a relationship with someone else.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....