+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love complex..

Love complex..

Well, for starters you'll have to forgive my poor spelling due to the fact that i'm not from the around the english talking areas.
    Now to the story...
    I've recently transfered a base (yes, i'm in the army) and I met this girl. At the start, it was nothing special, I spontaniously looked for the first person who'd say yes to a movie invitation (just to pass time) and she answered the call.
    Again, there was no intention in this invitation, I was just bored and looked for a way to pass time. After we finished our work in the army I went with her to the movies and pretty much spent the entire day with her, from the movies to a cup of icecream and from there we just sat near a pool and kept on talking.
    From what I could say we both had a really great time that night and after re-thinking the entire night I came to a conclusion I should try something out, so after 2-3 days I asked her out on a reall date. I came to pick her up that very night and took her to a favorite resturant of mine, the night passed and again we had a really nice time talking to eachother. After the night was over and I took her home I told her the truth; that I was really intrested in trying to take it to the next level and that I really liked her. She also confronted me and told me that after the night at the movies she dreamt about me and that she would really want to take it to the next level aswell, BUT that she would want to take it slow due to the fact that she just ended a very long and painful relationship and she was scared. Obviously I didn't try anything that night and just took her home and told her goodbye.
    Now 2 weeks have passed, where as I bearlly had a look at her due to the fact that she took time off from the army so she could work (she lives really far away from me, impossible to drive too), but from those 2 weeks she was around 2-3 days in the army and bearlly kept an eye lid on me, on the contrary, she seemed to try and avoid me, or well, wasn't really paying any attention to me at all. Phone calls were rather short and were kept to a minimum of around maybe 1 sms session and 2 phone calls which were abruptly ended by her.
    I ain't stupid and I can see that she is avoiding me the last 2 weeks, but I wonder why? what made her change her mind all of the sudden from 'I dreamt about you and I wnat to take it to the next level' to ignoring me and not even a phone call this last few days, where did it go wrong, please help!
    I really do like her and it's agonizing the way it's going right now.
    Last edited by Fluxer; 28-08-09 at 10:12 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like maybe she had some unfinished business with her ex, and maybe some unresolved feelings? I don't think you did anything wrong - the timing may just be off.