+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Show Me The way Out Of This Complex Situation..plz help ppl :-(

Show Me The way Out Of This Complex Situation..plz help ppl :-(

wow...we were in love with each other until some crappy girl filled my girlfriends's ears..! slowly she broke up with me..... i tried evry way to get her back.... asking her reasons out..explaining things...and now at the end shez aware of the facts that the girl told it in dfferent way ! and now when i askak her back after couple of months she wanted us to be just like friends........ i heard by mistake she spoke we should start with friendship then she corrected herself saying that we should be just friends...... its been 3 days we are talking fine.....!

PEOPLE PLz help........ whats mat be in her mind.....what should i do.......help..... i love her with all my heart

Quote Originally Posted by vaibhavgoel1987 View Post
    wow...we were in love with each other until some crappy girl filled my girlfriends's ears..! slowly she broke up with me..... i tried evry way to get her back.... asking her reasons out..explaining things...and now at the end shez aware of the facts that the girl told it in dfferent way ! and now when i askak her back after couple of months she wanted us to be just like friends........ i heard by mistake she spoke we should start with friendship then she corrected herself saying that we should be just friends...... its been 3 days we are talking fine.....!

PEOPLE PLz help........ whats mat be in her mind.....what should i do.......help..... i love her with all my heart
    Since u ppl are talking now, u have to take things slow, just make do with talk for now and gradually turn on the heat on what you u didi before u ppl started going out and then see what happens.

But u have to use ur head and flow with the vibes and be ready to enprovise at any moment

hey thanx avata...... that really helpem me in some way by relaxing my mind.!

but what may be in her mind..... she even refuses to meet when i ask! she says " is meeting necessary " i said maybe she said " lets c"

sometimes she says.... " am not able to get committed to u and hence cant make u fool ...i really loved u but dont know why it decreased by the time"

is there any chance of her returning....... whats in her mind???? being a girl what does girl actually thinks?

yes you can but you have to play your game. Don't call her, don't text her, let her miss you. If she call you, talk to her but keep it light, don't ask her for a meet or to hang out. Make up an excuse that you're busy and get off the phone (you don't want to talk to her for hours). Show her that you have a life without her. Once she sees that, trust me, when she start missing you, she'll contact you.

Don't try to talk to her. Simple. She'll come back to you. But, don't give up. Ignore her more. If you keep on asking her to meet you then she won't. Ignoring is the only option you have.

OKies... Got You People..! thanx for the help and guidance..! its really hard to do these as i want to talk to her whole day... but i keep sayin i am busy..! hell it works...! god with me....!

thanx fellows..! u owe me