+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have the worst of luck with women. lol

I have the worst of luck with women. lol

This girl hailey once said she liked me, and I hung out with an old friend of mine for two days. Her name is devin. Hailey thought that there was something between us, but really there wasn't. When hailey found out about devin, hailey sent me a text saying "I wanted to be with you but now i can't" I waited a bit before trying to ask hailey out... And now she tells me "i just want to be friends like how we are i think watching a movie will only make things more complicated dont you think?"

WTF...

O well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

why don't you try to get a bit closer to her? if she really likes you then things would workout.
    Just seriously dont miss the chance of being with her. i think things are still at the begining and can be fixed..
    She might be exaggerating of getting angry because you hanged out with a friend , however, try to tell her how you feel.
    She already did, the ball at your side now
    Good luck

Trust me i have, i got as close to her as she would let me, and asked her out 3 times all which she canceled cuz she messed up her car and then her parents surprised her with a vacation for her birthday. I have known her for about a year now, so i know i'm not rushing anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's really hard to say, since I've not seen all you've been through, nor her exact personality; but from what you told us, she doesn't sound like great relationship material. I'd most likely just move on and look for someone else. Just my opinion. It's up to you though.

I'm not really sure to be honest, and she does act like she can be bipolar. Which i don't mind at all. But there is just something about her that drives me crazy, and makes me long for her so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i've been there, loads of times. i think you should focus on your own thing for a bit. she seems confusing, going back and forth and such and i think you shouldn't put up with that, she is just getting jealous over nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

Yeah, I noticed that, but my best friend pretty much set me up on a date with her, i guess if you wanna call it that. I was chillin with him tonight and he told me all the stuff he told her, and supposedly she smiled like she has never smiled before when he talked about me to her. So idk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i guess you can take up the offer, if you want to. i mean, let me take it that you still have feelings for her right? perhaps she got her act together? as what you put she smiled like she never smiled before (when talked about you). since she bailed out on you three times but now is willing to go on a date then, why not go with the offer? just look at it as a friendly 'catching up thing'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

Yeah, I think that's what im gunna do. I might as well, and see what happens, where it leads to, and it also keeps my best friend from looking like a liar, even though what he said was all 100% true, atleast the parts he told me. But I trust that he told me everything, so yeah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]