+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Meet Her From Here?

How to Meet Her From Here?

Here’s the scenario : You *very* briefly a meet a girl, one to whom you work at the same place with, but very rarely ever see. You think she’s by far the cutest thing you have ever seen in your life. By happenstance/chance, you find her on facebook via a mutual friend, you add her, and she accepts the request. What do you do? The business I am working at will be closing soon, so I will not likely have another chance to see her in person and talk to her. Is there any way to initiate conversation, express an interest, etc.?

I would really like to get to know her, but given the circumstances here, I don't want to seem like a creeper or anything.

Thanks for any feedback on what I should do!

Send her a Private message of Facebook and tell her thanks for the friends accept...
    She knows you from work?? So talk to her about work stuff with her?

Kinda...we've passed each other at work, but we've never had any meaningful conversation....

She accept your friends request because she knows you or she just add who ever ?

Hmm, if she doesn't really know you then just send her a private message on Facebook and thank her for accepting your friends request and then tell her that you know her from work and I suppose, you should get to know her first so ask questions like, ask her about work etc?.
    If she has no idea who you are, don't really care about who you are then she probably won't reply back...unless she is nice/friendly and will talk to anyone then she will PM you back.

Thank you, Saya! This makes perfectly good sense. It doesn't appear that she just adds anybody based on 3 of friends, so that's probably a good indicator. Hopefully she'll know me from work and reply, though. I'll send a simple message like you said and see what happens from there.

Something like : "Thanks for accepting the friend request!
    I’ve seen you at work a lot but but never really met you. Hope all is well

?

Well that's a good sign because some people just add anyone on their facebook to have a lot of friends or if they play a lot of games on facebook then chances are they'll add a lot of people/want more people so that they can get gaming gifts etc.
    Yea thats a nice message, but maybe ask her a open question so that she will reply back? Eg, "How are you?" "Hows things going" "Hows work" etc.... lol, I don't know... any type of simiple question which she can or she might answer you back because if she doesnt then it would be a bit difficult to get to know her....
    But yea if she is a nice girl then she will reply back.
    So good luck and hopefully she will reply back!

Just ask her out.....girls like a guy with confidence.

Lol. Thank you, Saya and Smackie! I think that's all i really needed...and the main reason I posted here--because I needed a "kick to the nuts." haha. I'll send the message in the morning. It's well after midnight on a Saturday night (in the US at Central time), so I wouldn't want it to come across a drunk msg. Lol.

I hope everything goes well and that she will reply back to you when you msg her!