+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please read before posting: Off-topic posts

Please read before posting: Off-topic posts

Cybog said it, TAVS said it and now I'm saying it. If I find any random off-topic disccusion going on in any thread apart from threads in the off topic section your posts will be deleted. Continue doing it, expect to see your rep points to go down. Got it? I thought so.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Thread closed. Please take note of the forum rules and guidelines. Thanks.

9) Moderators are human (some of us). We can occasionally make a mistake about the things that we do or what we say. If you have a problem with a moderator, send a P.M. to that Moderator, or to another moderator about the issue. Please do not start a thread bashing or "calling out" moderators, as this can and will cause dissent on the boards, and may land you a temporary ban.

We do have to sift through a lot of posts to keep up with the forums. If your threads were non-contributing, they might get deleted. If they break any of the above rules, they might get deleted. What we WON'T usually do, is explain why your thread was deleted or edited. We just don't really have the time to write out explanations to every thread that we delete. We DO post comments on the threads that we delete (regular members can't see these), so that the other mods can take a look at why it was edited. The boards are nice and clean and mostly spam free, and this is because we try to keep the threads on track.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

I also would like to state that I said RANDOM off-topics comments. For example:

OP: I'm married and just realised I'm actually gay. Help!
    User 1: Talk to your wife about it.
    User 2: User 1, do you love me?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]