+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Condoms

Condoms

I am not a guy, but I was just wondering about something. When a guy wears a condom does it feel really different than not wearing one, or do they make so little difference it's hard to tell? Thanks.

Tone Guest
    Oh yes, you can definately tell.

Ok, thanks

Tone Guest
    If you never felt without a condom, obviously he won't care.. but man once you go without it.. you definately notice the difference.

much nicer without a condom...

I have mixed feelings about giving my virginity to a piece of plastic, it just doesn't sound very romantic. But since he won't care, I don't want to spoil him too quickly!! LOL

Thanks to you both for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno
    I have mixed feelings about giving my virginity to a piece of plastic, it just doesn't sound very romantic. But since he won't care, I don't want to spoil him too quickly!! LOL

Thanks to you both for the info.
    naw...you better make him wear the condom, even if you're on the pill. because i don't care what the guy tells you...you can never be sure where he's been or what he's carrying.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It won't feel any different for you, and if he's a virgin, he will be so grateful he won't mind wearing one. Do yourself a favor and make him wear it. It is the best way to protect yourselves from sexually transmitted diseases (which are a helluva lot less romantic than wearing condoms) not to mention pregnancy. It is best to get into the habit early.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    It won't feel any different for you
    that's not true!!

and if he's a virgin, he will be so grateful he won't mind wearing one.
    that isn't, either. he might get into trouble, erectionwise.

Do yourself a favor and make him wear it. It is the best way to protect yourselves from sexually transmitted diseases (which are a helluva lot less romantic than wearing condoms) not to mention pregnancy. It is best to get into the habit early.
    this is entirely true.

If he is a virgin and you are as well, don't worry about it..you don't need a condom.

OK, a condom it will be. Neither of us will know the difference anyway from the sounds of it. I'm definitely glad I found this forum.

Thanks all.

Well carpflounder that is what I have been thinking all this time, I mean I wouldn't be having sex with him if I didn't know him well and trust him implicitly, but it's better to be safe than sorry plus I won't need to get the shot now, and I hate needles.

Thanks

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK, then let me say that I don't notice a difference, assuming I am properly aroused.

If your guy is a virgin and he has trouble keeping an erection long enough to put a condom on, then it is probably because he already came, in which case you weren't going to have much fun anyway. Either that, or he is suffering from extreme anxiety. Again, not much fun for you.

Have him start practicing putting one on now so when the time comes he is an expert at it.

If you start off by letting him not wear one, you will be hard pressed to get him to wear one later without having to endure a lot of whining.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

LOL You are scaring me vashti - it sounds like there's alot more "ifs" to it than I thought! LOL

I will have to ask him if he has ever practiced.

you will not be able AT ALL to make him wear one later on, if you let him not wear one the first time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast