+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Condoms.

Condoms.

Trying to pick out some more condoms to have ready just in case my girlfriend gets frisky again.

I'll definitely be picking up some of those vaginal contraceptive films, and we'll use those whenever we get down and dirty. But besides that, I'm not sure what kind of condoms to look at. I'm not sure if I should trust a certain brand more than another or not. The big 3 I'm looking at is Trojan, Durex, and Lifestyles.

If possible, this is the ideal condom I want. I want it to be extra strength (thicker), spermicidal lubricant, and also colored (non transparent). I don't want a transparent condom because if I pull out to make sure everything is okay, if it's a solid color it'll be much easier to check. If it's transparents, I won't be able to tell if there's a tear easily or not.

But I can't seem to find any thats spermicidal lubricant + extra strength. I can find one or the other... but not both. Plus I still want them to be a solid color.

But if any of you guys know of what I'm talking about and know of a condom like that that exists, speak up and tell me.

Other than that I'm comparing these two... What would be safer... Extra strength (thicker), or regular thickness + spermicidal lubricant? Since I'd be using the vaginal contraceptive film, I'm unsure as to whether the spermicidal lubricant on the condom will matter much, and then the thicker condom would be more beneficial.

Any input?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Contraceptive film sucks! If a girl is wet, while putting it on, it literally sticks to wetness. If she doesn't get it in far enough, guess where its gonna be stuck? IN the WRONG place, or NOT far enough in! (My friend tried it and she told me it was a waste of time and money.)

As for condoms, Just so u know, even colored ones are pretty much transparent once they are on the penis. So, it's still kinda hard to tell. (Trust me, I know this from personal experience.)

I would opt for the one with the spermicidal stuff in it.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Hmm. I've seen some amateur videos, and in one of them I distinctly remember the dude wearing a dark green condom, and in another a black condom. I was trying to figure out what they were, or if there were any others like it.

And I kind of figured we'd run into that problem with her being wet. I thought I'd just use my dry hands, fold the film, and well... "shove" it up her. I know it'd probably clump a little bit with the wetness, but I'd do what I'd need to. I'm sure if you work relatively fast to shove it up inside, it'll be easier than taking your time and letting it dissolve.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If your looking for actual distinct colors, try looking online to see what there is out there.

As for the whole contraception film, trust me, she didn't take her time. She put it in right away, and it stuck and started dissolving.. So, she basically said Fvck it! Just warning you not to rely on that alone! Use a condom as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Just warning you not to rely on that alone! Use a condom as well!
    Ohhhhhh noooooo! I'd use both.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blue toxin
    Ohhhhhh noooooo! I'd use both.
    Good thinking!

just tell her to take it in the bum. can't get pregnant then lol
    Last edited by Kiechi; 26-06-06 at 09:15 PM.

Wow... Your an overprotective one arent you.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    Wow... Your an overprotective one arent you.
    We're both in college and have a hectic schedule. There isn't any room for possible mistakes, simple as that.

Overprotective? Fine. Are you trying to tell me that I'm safe with just condoms?

hello mate,

speaking of experience where im quite picky with these things too, i can recommend the durex avanti range, they do cost a little more but its worth it, trust me

I think mini might have been responding the post above his.

I'm no condom expert, but you can get really good ones that are already all slippery with spermicide and pretty thick. The student union handed them out at the beginning of the year, heh. And since I didn't need it, and it was the start of the year so I didn't know anybody well enough to give it to them, I figured, hey, I've never really seen a condom in real life :>

some guy at college was doing a project which involved throwing water balloons filled with paint.. er, so, paint balloons, I guess, at surfaces. I don't know if he ran out of balloons or something, but he tried filling a condom with paint too. He held at above his head, and guess what? The paint was oil-based. SLAT!!..
    the paint was red, so the first teacher that saw him first thought he had sustained some kind of massive head injury.
    sorry for the non-helpfull-nesss.. but hey it was funny.