+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do after eye contact?

LINEBACKER _2 Guest

What do you do after eye contact?

Just curious, but what do you do after several sessions of eye contact? Do you approach? Do you wait to be approached? I was doing good tonight, but then I faultered and had no clue what to do next.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

LINEBACKER 2

Did you try sticking your tongue out, or dancing in circles?

Ideally, you would approach her and start a conversation. If she seems interested, ask her to lunch some time. I know this is cliched, but the worst that could happen is she says no, or she's already seeing someone.

Good luck!

I just did this recently. Some girl and I kept exchanging glances in my math class so I asked if she'd like to get together sometime and she said she was seeing someone but still wanted to hang out. Rarely will you meet a girl who will just laugh at you and say no. If you run across one that does then that really says a lot about her. Like she's a bitch and you don't want any part of her anyway.
    Heit ist mein taug.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I love playing the game, but I want to talk it further, know what I mean? I suppose I'll actually have to approach her once this happens again!

LINEBACKER 2

hey I was wondering, after you initiate the conversation, and suppose she says no or she doesn't want to hang or whatever... what do I do next? Do i just walk away and say see ya! (because that would seem kinda wrong since I'm a sensitive guy and I don't like to put people down like that), or do I still talk to her and try to make her my friend or something? And if I keep talking and she says shes gotta go, what do I do next? Like if I see her afterwards after she said she had to go, what do i do? Not look at her and mind my own business?

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Hey that's a tough question, but, if after eye contact, she says that then it's probably best to let it lie. I wouldn't worry about her because you can do it with a lot of other women and not just her.

Eye contact is easy to make, but retaining it is difficult. But that's part of the challenge. I play it everyday just to see where it leads me.

LINEBACKER 2

hey I was wondering, after you initiate the conversation, and suppose she says no or she doesn't want to hang or whatever... what do I do next? Do i just walk away and say see ya! (because that would seem kinda wrong since I'm a sensitive guy and I don't like to put people down like that), or do I still talk to her and try to make her my friend or something? And if I keep talking and she says shes gotta go, what do I do next? Like if I see her afterwards after she said she had to go, what do i do? Not look at her and mind my own business?
    You guys shouldn't worry so much and just go for it. If you're exchanging glances often, you could have a general idea that the girl likes you or thinks you're cute. If she smiles at you then that's a big plus.

As far as a girl turning you down just say I'm sorry I didn't know. Like if she has a boyfriend or something. Forget about trying to be her friend after that. That's what gay guys are for. Especially if she's already taken. Who cares if you walk away after that? What's in it for you?

It's not hard talking to girls and getting numbers/dates. Remember they're just people with b00bs. Your confidence is everything, and that's just what they like.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    gyh

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I'm going to a clients house this tuesday. We'll see how that goes. Heh.

LINEBACKER 2

I'm going to a clients house this tuesday. We'll see how that goes. Heh.
    Huh?

I love eye contact from someone. It's a game. As for what to do next, have the b@lls and go talk to her. You will never know unless you do! Good Luck and happy eye flirting!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I suppose it all comes down to having balls. Personally, I'd do it if I knew what to say to them.

Right now, it's all a game. Damn fun though.

Anyone else play this game?

LINEBACKER 2

I suppose it all comes down to having balls. Personally, I'd do it if I knew what to say to them.

Right now, it's all a game. Damn fun though.
    If you're making the eye contact, you just need to make the approach. A simple hi always works. 90% of the time if you're making eye contact back and forth with a girl, she's just waiting for you to walk over. She won't walk to you.

Just say hi. Introduce yourself and make conversation. Simple things like, "So who are you here with? How old are you? Maybe even compliment her on her clothes or hair. Girls like compliments.

Anyone else play this game?
    **Raises Hand**

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I'll do that next time I have a good eye contact session. I'll play the game tomorrow real good and see what happens. It's always fun.

LINEBACKER 2

hows the eye contact coming?
    Have to say I played amean game of eye contact during a meeting at work today. I almost started to laugh in the middle of my bosses speech about how serious the situation is! LOL
    It was fun, turns out the guy has an office right near mine. He left a note on my door, "Would you care to have lunch with me tommorw , young lady?" Young lady? What's that about?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast