+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should my next move be to get her/recover?

What should my next move be to get her/recover?

One of my ex's from a few years ago told me something rather interesting on Wensday. By the way we talk a lot. She said she was struggling over a guy that lives close and a guy that lives far away, I am the one that lives far away. I am hopeful now, it seems like she has always liked me since we broke up since we still talk a lot, at least 4 days-everyday a week. She was a very flirty texter and though I would annoy her somedays, like Thursday I sent her a lot of texts, around 15, before she replied but she acted like nothing happened. Last night she was doing that again but I was calmer and sent only 2-3. I asked if I was annoying and she said only during the latter part of the day. So I said sorry and that it was hard to keep undercontrol with this situation but got no reply. I texted her once more asking if she wanted a break tomorrow or wanted to talk and got no reply. Today I only sent her one text and it was simply 'I had the weirdest dream'. As far as I know she doesn't text the other boy much, him and I talk and he says he gets one or 2 messages back a day. What can I do to win her over? I can only really text her cause she is a state away but next week I see her at a Church camp.

You are friend zoned, so don't let her texting go to your head.