+ Follow This Topic

Thread: plz suggest me some ways .........

plz suggest me some ways .........

hi ...i m facing a problem wid someone .... plz cn u guys suggest me something ............

One of my friend has fallen in love with me as what she claims ....her behaviour also says so more or less.....but the problem is she is not at all the kind of girl i expected to go on in my life , i know we cannot find the right match but still i cannot even see a simple part of myself in her and so it is really difficult to give her any commitment ..... secondly she's really shy,egoistic in discussing these problems with her ....... thirdly there is a family problem in her family about "love marriage" in her family which i think is really problamtic....also there r other family problems in my family too which i think she will not like .......few days ago i had to almost fight with her to make her understand the crisis and the problems ..... she is a kind of introvert and lives within her ....
    when i told the problems she tried to understand and she kind of moved away ..... our friendship ended in a way .... now what it remains is the formality .....all i did was for her better future as i thot since i knew tht if she remains wht she is now thn i wont be happy wid her ....and vice versa.....and i did all these just because i alwys had a sympathetic feeling towards her ...... bt still i dont like her as a girlfriend...... bt i want her to be happy .......
    Is it right what i have done wid her ????? i am suffering from a regret and guilt mindedness ......wht sud i do now ???? plz suggest me some ways .....

Yes, it was the right thing to do. I don't think she would appreciate you if she found out that you went out of her in a half-assed manner. If she's not the one for you, then you don't need to force yourself to get together with her. It'll completely suck for both you and her if you're not serious about it, and it won't be the best experience of your love life.
    SAULE. reaching for something higher than the sky.