+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Virgin?

Virgin?

My boyfriend and I were messing around in bed but trying to keep my virginity. He had a boner while he was wearing boxers and put the boner in me a few inches but his boxers were completely covering his penis the tip and everything. It didn't go in far because of the thick boxers.

Possibly Dangerous. Boxers aren't a condom, that type of thing could possibly get you pregnant.
    Less likely, but I'm sure there's some possibility.

Also. Why does it matter? Declare it how you want.

You are playing a dangerous game. If you want to keep your virginity, keep your pants ON.

a few inches ended your virginity state. doesn't matter what it was covered by you were sexually penetrated in your pussy by his horn so ala bye bye virginity.

Well as one of my old friends said he sees person is not a virgin when someone made that person to orgasm. So might aswell to see it that. You should decide what counts virginty for you and what not.

I think since there was no skin contact - like genitals touching then you are still virgin.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well as one of my old friends said he sees person is not a virgin when someone made that person to orgasm. So might aswell to see it that. You should decide what counts virginty for you and what not.

I think since there was no skin contact - like genitals touching then you are still virgin.
    I don't know if I necessarily agree with that classification. First off, if two people have sex, but one does not wind up "finishing" so to speak, I don't think that means they are still a virgin even if that was their first ever sexual activity. They still did the act, they just did climax. Also, if two people have sex and use a condom, I don't think that makes them still virgins either even though there was no direct skin to skin contact.

So, just my own personal opinion, but I don't think that is necessarily where I'd draw the line as to what constitutes losing your virginity. Not that I'm saying that is wrong. It isn't really a right or wrong situation. It is more a matter of opinion.