+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Virgin or not?

Virgin or not?

Hello there!

So here is the thing. I met a guy(who was completely different from me) and we hang out for 3 weeks. I told him that I was a virign(he was ok with it), and he said that had been with 2 other girls. We got intimate(kissing etc.) and then he pushed in his peni*. It hurt a lot but It was ok i guess. Although he didn't go far away in( just a little bit) because i told him to not to. We stopped and later, I saw that i was bleeding. I had my period then, so I thought that it was because of it. A few days later, the same thing happend. He might have gone a little further in but still, the whole ''thing'' wasn't in me. And i bleed again, but this time, my period was over. The third time, SAME thing happend. So this is really confusing to me. I bleed 3 times. Why? Am I still a virgin or not?

Oh, and if you want to know the end of our relationship... it didn't work out. I really regret that I let him came into me at all. But i guess that there is nothing that i can do about it now.

Dont' worry about the bleeding, that was just your hymen breaking (google is your friend.) It happens to most girls when they first start having sex, and it can happen more than once.

As for whether or not you're still a virgin, I'd probably say no. I'd also say it makes no practical difference either way. Definitions of virginity and sexual intercourse are quite subjective and cultural.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Thanks for replying. Yes I do know about the hymen breaking, but i didn't know that it could break 3 times?

Yeah, I've heard of that happening before, it's just different parts of it tearing and by varying depths. It's to be expected if he didn't go all the way in first time. It might be worth investing in some lubricant next time, or even getting a dildo or a vibrator or something that you can use on yourself if you're worried about bleeding again when you're with a boy.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by LoveYou View Post
    ... Why? Am I still a virgin or not? ...
    i will test it and let you know the answer ?

sadie_genie Guest
    What a perv.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveYou View Post
    Hello there!

So here is the thing. I met a guy(who was completely different from me) and we hang out for 3 weeks. I told him that I was a virign(he was ok with it), and he said that had been with 2 other girls. We got intimate(kissing etc.) and then he pushed in his peni*. It hurt a lot but It was ok i guess. Although he didn't go far away in( just a little bit) because i told him to not to. We stopped and later, I saw that i was bleeding. I had my period then, so I thought that it was because of it. A few days later, the same thing happend. He might have gone a little further in but still, the whole ''thing'' wasn't in me. And i bleed again, but this time, my period was over. The third time, SAME thing happend. So this is really confusing to me. I bleed 3 times. Why? Am I still a virgin or not?

Oh, and if you want to know the end of our relationship... it didn't work out. I really regret that I let him came into me at all. But i guess that there is nothing that i can do about it now.
    I hope you made him wear a condom.......

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    i will test it and let you know the answer ?
    Yeah sure, in your dreams!

sadie-genie: i do feel the same. Wish that i never had met him at first place. i really regret everything.
    smackie9: yes he did.

LoveYou, sadly you will meet more crappy guys, have crappy dates, well all had to....you have to kick a lot of tires before you find the right one....so look at this in a positive manner.....you gained some experience, and it has made you more wiser for the next time. You should never regret it, there is no predicting how things will turn out until it does. It just wasn't the right guy, so stop beating yourself up, life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    LoveYou, sadly you will meet more crappy guys, have crappy dates, well all had to....you have to kick a lot of tires before you find the right one....so look at this in a positive manner.....you gained some experience, and it has made you more wiser for the next time. You should never regret it, there is no predicting how things will turn out until it does. It just wasn't the right guy, so stop beating yourself up, life goes on.
    Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them, and i will keep them in my mind. <3