+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The man needs to be stopped!!!

The man needs to be stopped!!!

Hey, im writing in regards to a friend of mine who is driving us all insane lately. He used to be kinda chunky but has lost alot of weight. Since then he is screwing anything with breasts. It seriously a different girl every night. These girls dont mean anything to him and he never sees them again. The real problem is that when we are with him. He expects us to be his "chick taxi" and take him where he wants to go to meet chicks. It all about him and screw us. When were at our apartment. All he does is talk to girls on MSN and text message them. He pays no attention to us. He does this literally hours upon hours a day. When we try and talk to him he just gives us a "yeah, cool" every now and then has no idea what we just said. He also ditches us all the time. Its getting to be unbearable.

Another thing is, we would like him to get tested for STD's but he flatly refuses and tells us he doesnt have anything. How can we get him to do this?
    Feel free to AIM me, Im the most bored man on earth.

Q: What was the pirates favorite movie?
    A: ARRRRRRRRMAGEDDON!

You can't make him get tested for anything, so you can forget about that. The only thing you can do is stop letting him use you/your computer/your car, etc.

You should all as a group sit down with him and have a talk, u guys where there for him since the beggining and u all are just tryin to look out for him, and makie sure hes listenin to u...take his phone and lock him in if you have to, explain that you are taking such extreme meausres cause you are his friend and you care about him. If you want to stop being his taxi then stop driving him! But you seriously need to have a chat with him but as a group, good luck sebas

lol oh man. yeah just don't let him interfere with your shit. he's doing all these things that he never got a chance to do. think about it, if you were fat and nobody really paid any attention to you and all the girls liked your friends and only thought of you as a "friend" and then you lost all your weight and were good looking and cool you'd be taking advantage too. he's out of control right now. i'm sure he'll get tested once his penis either turns purple, is burning like mad, or simply falls off. is he your band member or something? isn't it the drummer that's supposed to be a major ho?

oh i just realized you're not the guy i was thinking of. i was thinking of mr. drum or whoever the "drum" person is. i'm getting all you music guys confused. anyway yes, the chip... don't tell me he's the drummer?

find a really really nasty prostitute, pay her to act like a normal girl. He'll do it, and in a few days... wish he hadn't.
    Or convince one of the girls that he's slept with to come back and say he got them pregnant.

find a really really nasty prostitute, pay her to act like a normal girl. He'll do it, and in a few days... wish he hadn't.
    Or convince one of the girls that he's slept with to come back and say he got them pregnant.

bingo!!!

stop hanging out with him. stop inviting him. period. he sounds like a real bore.
    if he asks why, tell him.
    give him another chance. if he doesn't smarten up, dump him.

Wow, different chicks all the time? This guys got to look really good or something jeez.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    I have a friend like that. I just don't hang out with him very often.

But yeah I've been there... when he comes over and just talks on messenger sendin chicks pics of his captain winky.. he says to me "Tony I need to get some new vag"

X_x

Eww. Guys are gross.

Tone Guest
    Yeah we are =/

new vag hahahaha.

that kinda reminds me ali g... "how do i uh get into her virgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?"