+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need URGENT help!

Need URGENT help!

Hello, Im in (what I consider) a difficult situation and was hoping someone here could offer some good advice. What Im actually looking for is some simple relationship advice, but to me it seems like a lot more since im such a novice, so it may seem like my explanation here blows my predicament way out of proportion.

Anyway, ive just started university, and feel like I have fallen in love with this girl who I see about in our library and other spots around the uni. She simply is the most beautiful girl i have EVER seen, i kid you not, this is exactly how i feel. We have made eye contact on a few occasions, and once she sat down beside me in the library to do some work. I chatted to her for just a couple of seconds that time and she didnt really make it seem like i was intruding. So this is the only reason I have to suspect she MIGHT also be interested in me.
    Ive been meaning to have another chat with her when I see her again, but at these times i have seen her she seemed to be deep in study, so I didnt want to make a nuisance of myself.
    I literally cant stop thinking about this girl, and ive cried a few times already due to my perceived helplessness in this situation. I am also beginning to feel a bit depressed about not making any moves because I have no idea how she would react if I made it obvious I was attracted to her and, basically, wanted to be her boyfriend.
    Can anyone here give me some pointers? I dont know if I should try talking to her when shes in the middle of her work, but so far I have only ever seen her in the library doing some sort of work. I wouldnt want to wait too long to try and catch her when she's not doing work because I might have missed my chance by then.

Apologies if my description seemed very disjointed, but my mind really is spinning because of this. Anyway, any help would be appreciated,

Forgot to mention, Im 20 and i think she might be 22

please go and talk to her....please.....

Do you really have to ask for advice. I mean come on, the only way you'll ever know how she feels about you is if you ask her out. It shouldn't matter much if she is studying. Next time you see her, walk up to her, try asking her out. If she says no, don't ask why, and just say something like "ok, we'll i'll catch you around sometime" If she says yes, get her number and make a date that you two can go out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the replies guys, i really appreciate this.

I know that the only way ill find out if she likes me is if I talk to her, but Im in a pretty bad state, and I just needed to share this with someone, as Ive really got no one else to talk it over with. I dont even know what the hell else to put into this post, cant even think properly, but i really appreciate your responses.

No problem, thats why were here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dont worry

Dear Friend,

the only thing I can advice you is to wait a little and try to get in friendship with her. Know her more closely, try to be practical and then decide whether you are in love or not. I believe, there is one for everyone in this Universe, so dont get over excited, it usually happens with the students when they new in uni. Lastly, good luck to you for your future relationships.

Regards

Ournishani
    [URL="http://www.loveformulas.com"]http://www.loveformulas.com[/URL]