+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make her fall in love with you

How to make her fall in love with you

I been having this girlfriend for couple of months now but I don't think that she cares for me too much. Everything's ok, we date like 4-5 times a week, spend much time together etc, BUT I think that for her it's like.. just a routine I don't think that she really loves me or that she'd be too affected if I, for example break up with her at this moment.
    I need you guys to tell me what should I do to make her fall in love with me.. are there certain things that need to be done if I couldn't make her with my personality or charm?
    I mean she cares for me but I don't think that she actually LOVES me.

Secondly, during a longg biggg french kiss, how would you recommend me to use my arms to turn her on

Thanks.

well i dont know what to do as far as the love part but when im kissing a girl i get a hand full of ass
    the following line is true
    the previous line was false

King Zarathu Guest
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! yes, use your arms to turn her on. when a girl falls in love, it isn't about how good you are or anything--it's about the "personality and charms"

the best suggestion: create so much laughter she's getting ready to ****ing puke from laughing so hard. that's how i did it but i really have a natural ability to make people laugh their asses off.. hmmm if you don't have that ability go to a mirror and say "god damnit!" and break the shit in 7 pieces.

lol just be yourself. if she doesn't fall in love with you for who you are then she isn't the right girl for you. some girls take longer than others, my current g/f took six months to fall in love with me but her best friend only took a few weeks.. it all depends.

Yea I'd say as far as the hands go just put ur arm around her, maybe one hand on her lap, the other playing with her hair. That's what I usually do but then that also leads to other things so yea, I'm not to sure on your sexual situation.

Anyway, my girlfriend fell in love with me for who I am. I say stupid shit but it doesn't matter in the end because we both love each other. It's also the first time I've been in love but not the first time someones fallen in love with me. Just don't act too attached if she doesn't seem too attached to you. But don't get all snotty around her either. Show her you care about her and you don't wanna lose her, but still keep some control of the relationship. Don't show weakness.

This is retarded. You can't MAKE somone fall in love with you. If you act like yourself...and she's capable of falling in love with you..she'll fall in love on her own. If she doesn't, either be content that she doesn't love you, but is with you, or move on

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

thats also a good piont

Actually theres this stuff called 'Pheromone' that helps people of the opposite sex to be sexually attracted to each other. I believe its something like a perfume. I've been through sites selling em and reviews by people who've tested it saying it works wonders. I'm not really sure if it works.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Actually, it is possible to make someone fall in love with you. But "players" usually use that route. But, think about things that you can offer her. You can treat her to a fine date. Take her somewhere where she never been before, such as a restaurant she always wanted to go. Then where ever youre at, tell her stories about your past, funny stories while walking with her after eating. But make sure you have her laughing at your stories, but not at you. Treat your manners at a professional level. Always be nice. Girls like this. Oh yeah, once you guys get really close, dedicate a song for her on the radio and make sure she listens too. Song could be more from hip-hop to her fav. Just don't get too sensative. I know I lefft out a lot, but this is good stuff for now.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

[url]www.becomeaplayer.com[/url]
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Hmm, I agree with the opinion that you cant really "make" someone fall in love with you. Some "players" are very good at psychologically understanding a girl and know what to do to keep her interested and even get them infatuated in order to get into their pants, however true love can only come from her liking you for you.

As to pheremones, theyre purported to cause sexual attraction, but not love

Don't think you can make someone fall in love for you....
    Perhaps you should talk to her...
    Try and find out what goes on in her head (Good luck btw, if you succeed... write a book, it'll sell for oogles of money)..

If all else fails, go back to basics like our ancestors... a large club, and branding...

Well is it true that if you act more careless and stuff about the relationship instead of acting really "attached and in love", you will make her think more about you, get more attached and close to you?

Ehh possibly, that approach relies on the "want what you cant have" psychology. The theory is that if she knows she can easily have you then she wont care, but if its a challenge or youre out of reach then she will feel accomplished once she gets you. The only problem with that approach is that once she gets you, its over. Thus you have to constantly be aloof, which doesnt do much for a real relationship at all.

King Zarathu Guest
    oh.. my... GOD
    *jacks off* *screams*

if the girl doesn't love you for who you but for the person that you pretend to be or the nice queer wussy boy PROVIDER not LOVER that you pretend to be get another girl.

just like steve said, this is retarded.

oh by the way, try the fish n chips

Quote Originally Posted by iLLuSioN_x
    Well is it true that if you act more careless and stuff about the relationship instead of acting really "attached and in love", you will make her think more about you, get more attached and close to you?
    yea..if you're an asshole. I wouldn't recommend that, because i dont think you're an asshole..from what i've seen of you. But if you are..then by all means. go for it

If a girl falls in love with someone for buying her dinner. Or acting like a little school boy. Instead of looking at their personality and falling in love...this girl shouldn't be dating

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast