+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Share your secrets...

Share your secrets...

Are you keeping a secret that you know you will never be able to tell to a person or people for whatever reason? Well if anyone has ever read the book Post Secrets or heard about it basically that's what this thread is trying to be. You are basically anonymous on this site as far as I'm concerned so if you want to let a secret out feel free to say it here. They don't have to be secrets but rant's are welcome as well. So just let it out!

Heres some of mine:

I wish I didn't sleep with that girl because I know you two have history together. But I will never be able to tell you because I know I did wrong and if it does comes out thing's won't ever be the same as they were before.

And for people who eat out at restaurant's seriously learn to tip. I mean come on it's 2008 it's 20% now a day's for good service and 15% for decent service! And keep your damn kids under control.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nothing you commit to the internet is completely anonymous. So whatever I post is stuff I really wouldn't care if someone 'discovered' it.

Why would ppl be interested in other ppls secrets anyway? I've never understood this. Its like comparing mounts of shit. Yours may be bigger than mine, but its all smelly & best dug in so you can grow roses.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Well it's not really the point of sharing but to just let it out and have that feeling that you told people about it and doesn't compromise the reason why you are really keeping the secret for in the first place. Plus I think it's always good to let out your rants and built up burden's out even if it doesn't do anything to change them.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not a secret to everyone, but I slept with someone else while I was married....this was once or twice during a six month period my ex husband was openly seeing someone else. I've never told him. People say I should for revenge, but I can't.

The guy was someone I've loved for a long time, and vice versa.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i used to work in a restaurant so i know all too well about bad tippers. how you curse at them as you see what is left... shit, it makes me not want to bother them after they have paid for their bills.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...