+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Reading into a girls thoughts

Reading into a girls thoughts

Happy New Year All:

I often find that when I am with a girl, or for example.. I met this girl the other night. While I am talking to her it seems to me that I am getting signs that she might be interested (i.e. She told me that her birthday is in march, she also told me that I should be around for it) to me this seems like a sign.. She also told me that I am so fun to be around, and she was glad I was there.

All of this put togther sounds good right ?? I did forget to say that she has a boyfriend, he was there that night, but I noticed that they were always fighting, and from what I have heard about her, the are fighting all the time...

So my question here would be.. Did I read into the signs correctly, does it sound like she is interested... Do any of you have any ideas for reading women??? Last but not least, What do I do about her boyfriend ...

Thx ..
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

King Zarathu Guest
    You can't read women like an open book, smart one.

Secondly, if her birthday is in March, she's probably an Aries. Women that are Aries constantly fight with their boyfriends, because their subconcious mind LOVES making up afterwards.

So, no, probably not.

I'm dating an Aries and I love her to death I'm a Leo so you can tell there's some emotional storms from time to time.

Don't bother trying to read women's signs. It's pointless. She just wants to be friends. That's it.

King Zarathu Guest
    Agreed. Another thing, if she wants to be more than friends, she'll come to you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Blah, I don't believe in that signs crap. If you look into it, you can identify yourself with many of the signs. It's so vague it's pointless to me.

She's an open book, you just don't know which page to turn to.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Sorry
    As a fellow female please take my advice. From the signs you've said, she's not interested in you particularily. It is most probable that she was just flirting for the fun of it. She has a boyfriend and most girls wouldn't dream of hitting on a guy she actually liked before finishing with the present boyfriend. She was most probably trying to make her boyfriend jealous. The whole birthday thing was probably just friendly chat. It depends on the way she said it on what she meant. If she said it flattly, she most probably was suggesting that she wanted another present, or the party will be amazing so you should be around.
    I'm sorry if this is not what you want to here, but from reading your message I believe you deserve what I believe is the truth. Good luck.

Sashna has it on the dot. Its more flirting then anything. I flirt with everyone. I've found that I can confuse guys at times, but I always make it a point that I have a bf and I'm off limits. I just like to test the boundaries

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Sashsa is most likely right. The only other thing i can see is that she really does like you and maybe she is considering leaving her bf. But even then why would you want to date a girl that picks up other guys with her bf in the same room. That's just wrong. Right off the bat i can tell ya this girl plays alot of games, which is probably alot of the reason they fight alot. (not to say he doesn't have anything to do with it). I would say just stay away! Even if she did end up with u, you really don't want a girl like that!