+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is she thinking?

What is she thinking?

My ex broke up with my 3 months ago, she broke up with me 4 times over a 19 month span, played alot of games, and cheated on me. Honestly now that I look back there mite have been a few other times she cheated on me than the one time I know for sure. I truely loved her more than anything and I was blinded by it, it took me time apart from her to really see what was going on. I was verbally and physically abused, I know i was a sucker for dealing with it for so long and for whatever reason I still hurt really bad over the way she treated me. Shes been going out of her way to contact my friends telling them that I was the best boyfriend she ever had and shes been telling them she loves me and wants to see me, she left me an email sayiing the same thing and has been calling my phone, I havent answered at all and dont plan on it.

My question is why is she doing this? After all she put me through can she really think that I would ever want to speak to her again?

Because she is a selfish bitch really.

She probably doesn't want to be alone & she knows you put up with her crap when no other man will. You're her comfort zone & she knows she has (or rather, had) the power.

Run away as fast as you can, she is bad news. Sorry she treated you so badly, I hope you find someone worthy when you are ready!

Bitch, bitch, biatch!

She sounds like a manipulator that likes knowing she is in control of a situation. Her being able to have control over all her friends emotions about you probably makes her feel good. She also sounds addicted to drama, and her hooking up with you again only to break it off in a dramatic way is probably just another way to make her feel good.

honestly been there myself do not fall for her game shes just lookin 2 boost her ego when shes feelin down! shes a user do not fall 4 it u deserve better

Because she is a selfish bitch really. She sounds like a manipulator that likes knowing she is in control of a situation. Her being able to have control over all her friends emotions about you probably makes her feel good.

Because she's a controlling and abusive person. Simple as that.

Keep your foot down with the no contact rule. If things get really bad, get a restraining order. Show her you mean business.

That's sometimes the only language they understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You can also send her a email telling her to stop all contact with you and tell her you will get a restraining order if she doesn't. Sorry about your pain, she was prolly raised to think this behavior is acceptable in a relationship. society is going down hill fast

Quote Originally Posted by Jason114 View Post
    My ex broke up with my 3 months ago, she broke up with me 4 times over a 19 month span, played alot of games, and cheated on me. Honestly now that I look back there mite have been a few other times she cheated on me than the one time I know for sure. I truely loved her more than anything and I was blinded by it, it took me time apart from her to really see what was going on. I was verbally and physically abused, I know i was a sucker for dealing with it for so long and for whatever reason I still hurt really bad over the way she treated me. Shes been going out of her way to contact my friends telling them that I was the best boyfriend she ever had and shes been telling them she loves me and wants to see me, she left me an email sayiing the same thing and has been calling my phone, I havent answered at all and dont plan on it.

My question is why is she doing this? After all she put me through can she really think that I would ever want to speak to her again?
    Well it would seem that you do still care a bit as you are asking this question and I would guess, she knows it.

Continue to ignore her and encourage your friends not to discuss your life/activities/actions with her.

She thinks there is a chance there or she wouldn't be pursuing.
    Last edited by Spicy; 03-07-09 at 05:46 PM.