+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's she thinking?

What's she thinking?

Okay, so I asked out this girl. People who have been following my story know that I met her on facebook. She is a cute incoming freshmen to my school and I'm a senior and I just want to make the moves on her before some asshole does.

We have a lot in common. We like the same nerdy stuff. I asked her to go ice skating with me because I thought that would be fun and romantic at the same time.

Does she know I'm interested in her? I mean I asked her for her number on facebook. I text her a lot. I just don't want to come off creepy. Is she interested in me at all? I'm confused! HELP! I don't know how to approach this.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Raze, you met this girl through facebook and that's ok...The thing is you really should have met her and then asked if you can call her sometime..Here is a story for you...There was this guy at my store few years ago and he liked this girl working next shop across..He asked me if i could give her this letter in which he asks her if she'd like to go out with him...Now this guy was a very good looking and everything but he had no confidence in himself...I knew he would get turned down simply because a) the letter shows he's a wuss and b) she knew nothing about him so that she can make her decision..It's like some total stranger coming out of nowhere and asking a girl out..Most women will totally turn that guy down...So i know it's hard but you'll have to man up and do the dirty work. No texting in the world will matter if she doesn't spend time with you.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

BTW, to add on top of this..If you are texting back and forth quite a bit and you're doing most of the work...You can come off as very annoying/needy. Once that happens she'll stop responding and you might lose that chance for good.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Gotcha! I'm going to man the **** up!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.