+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I Over Thinking This?

Am I Over Thinking This?

I have been going out with my girlfriend for almost two months now. Last week she told me she has slept with six different guys, not including myself. Ever since then it has been in the back of my mind, and it makes me a little disappointed in her. She's eighteen know, and lost her virginity four years ago. So, that's almost two different guys a year.

After a nine month relationship, she slept with another guy a month later, and then another month later she met me and ever since we been going out.

Do you think i'm just making a bigger deal out of this, or is it something I should be worried about. She has told me in the past that she is happiest she has ever been with me, and that i am the best boyfriend she has has.

What do you think?

What or who she has done in the past is none of your concern. If she is treating you well, what's the problem?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Yes I agree with MaidenMinx....it's none of your business what her exact number is. All these guys she has been with have be "relationships" and not random guys at house parties. This has been a hot topic on the boards before and it just goes on forever.... If she is honest, treats you with respect and cares about you, then you have nothing to worry about.

The past is the past, its not a big deal. If you can't deal with it, do her a favor and break up with her now. There is nothing more infuriating than a boyfriend/girlfriend that is constantly insecure about your sexual past.

In this day and age, (Where kids are losing their virginity at 14 for example.) two a year isn't bad for a teenager anyway.

Yes, I think you're making a bigger deal out of it than you should.