+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just an idea

Just an idea

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Ok so 2 months ago i added a girl on facebook and then i've sent her a message saying thank you for accepting my invitation.She replyed back saying that she will add me on msn to talk more cause she thinks i'm a good guy.
    We've been talking on the phone,texting,IM for about 2 months now but never had the chance to meet her in person.She lives 300 miles away from me not that i don't want to go and see her but at the end of this month i'm moving and i don't have a lot of money to spend going to see her.She already told me a few times that shes falling in love with me and that who knows maybe we are made one for the other.
    I'm the type of guy that likes to make a girl feel special.We are still talking and waiting for the day that we will meet.
    BTW shes 21 and i'm 19.
    You can express your own opinions

well I think the emotions are moving way too fast, but if you two want to meet then go ahead.

You can't fall in love with someone you never met. She's infatuated.

What, so you just randomly added her based on her photo and now she's "falling in love"?

I seriously doubt that.
    Spammer Spanker

that's what shes telling me all the time...i don't really think she means it.i'm waiting for the perfect day to go and meet her.

Its great that you are guys are getting along so well. But long distance relationships can be a problem.

I think she's psycho and you should run for the goddamn hills. You don't have a real relationship.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, that'd freak me out.

If you had mutual feelings, this will either turn out wonderfully, or (most likely) crash and burn real fast.

I think she is infatuated with you... which would be normal if you two had been seeing each other in person during the two months... but she has never met you in person. So having infatuation this quickly based on relatively little information makes me wonder about her impression of you. You may be one kind of person and she's imagining you being another kind.

With this in mind you can make the decision to meet her and see if she'll like the 'real you' or not... or you can decide that she may be too disappointed that you didn't measure up to her fantasy and forgo the meet up.

The choice is yours...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

If a girl told me she was falling in love with me after two months and we had never met before, I would no longer be talking to her.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    I think she's psycho and you should run for the goddamn hills. You don't have a real relationship.
    Sometimes i wonder the same thing.i still don't feel like going to meet her.to busy with my moving and work.i don't really have my faith in this "relationship".

Quote Originally Posted by zer0cool View Post
    Sometimes i wonder the same thing.i still don't feel like going to meet her.to busy with my moving and work.i don't really have my faith in this "relationship".
    Online relationships are hard. You're always afraid that the other person is crazy or trying to scheme you. Best thing to do is just stick to people in your area.

two months isn't really that long, especially to be saying that "I'm falling for you" even though she's never met you. I would def slow things down a bit, esp since it's long distance.

we didn't talk in like 2 days and i don't really feel the need to talk to her.sometimes shes a bit self centered and thats not a quality i like at a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by zer0cool View Post
    we didn't talk in like 2 days and i don't really feel the need to talk to her.sometimes shes a bit self centered and thats not a quality i like at a girl.
    there you go, not for you. Just look for someone in your area!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast