+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is she avoiding me now.

why she is avoiding me now.

I am handsome 29, working with MNC

4 months back from now, at my work place one charming girl came to sell some product. She is 24 and living with her parents.

After Few days I asked her to meet at some restaurant in town and we met for a coffee and spend 2hrs time. In subsequent second meeting initially she told me that she is busy and can give only for 5 mins but actually she stayed there for 3 hrs.

Last month I asked her to meet at Hotel Room for a privacy. She agreed and came.

Unfortunately that decided day the hotel was closed. I told her that will go to another good hotel but she refused. And then after that as she insisted we again spend 2 hrs in a normal restaurant without privacy.

We came out from restaurant and heavy rain started. We decided to return together in a cab. During that romantic rain I could not stopped my self and kissed her twice .

At the destination we get down from cab and she told me that “ she will never meet me again” and ran away.

When I text her for 2,3 times, she replied once that “she don’t like a person who is not stable on his own words.”

I have patience and not contacted her on cell from last 25 days, keeping fingures crossed. She also has not bothered to contact me. This is really strange. I had spend 25 sleepless nights. can not think except her.

Now I don’t know what to do? Why she is avoiding me?
    how to give her some way out to rethink.? How long shuld i wait?

Pl help me asap.

Thanx for reading

UPDATE

She said Sorry for her behavior but not willing to meet.
    Last edited by sanjay; 18-10-10 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Update

U just gotta keep waiting and hope for the best. I think that you tried to move things too fast and you scared her, esp when you kissed her. There isnt much you can do except wait it out. Meeting for a third time in a hotel room for "privacy" is pretty bold haha, it prob scared her a bit too. A lot of girls do not like to move that fast.

all over the place, where ever I'm needed
    To be honest I don't think that there is anything worth waiting for any more. She was very clear about how she feels and she doesn't want to see you any more.
    Let it go, focus on something else. Justcheckin is right, you did scare her away. It's not as easy for women as it is for us, so just let this one go.
    Even if she does ring you back, nothing you can do about it right now.
    HTML Code:
    http://www.thegetmyexback.com
    visit to get FREE e-book letting you into one secret tip. Find out what never, ever to do if you want your ex back

You are right!.
    Mean while she has contacted me and sms 'Sorry' for her behaviour. I told her 2 meet 2 sort our the matter. She idnt ansrd, I am still waiting and not responding.