+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

Hi all, just after a bit of advise/opinions really. Started seeing this girl a while back, and things were getting serious (maybe a little too quickly), anyway she broke it off saying "she wasn't ready for a relationship", she had split with her ex about six months previously, she was due to get married next weekend. Any way that was a month ago and last night she messaged me wishing my dad a happy birthday, I have no idea how the hell she remembered!! Anyway loads of messages started flying back and forth, flirting, catching up est. just a little confused what to do next. All advise welcome thanks.

If you're still interested, just let it evolve naturally - no need to rush. In fact, it's better not to rush. She went through a bad breakup with her ex and is probably still working through that, especially since her wedding was supposed to take place next weekend. She might be just reaching out to someone she likes (you) to help take her mind off of that in her effort to move on. I don't think that she's quite ready, emotionally, but she will be in time. So take it slow. You don't want to get her on the rebound - you want her to be with you because it's you she cares about.