+ Follow This Topic

Thread: And The Question Remains ...

And The Question Remains ...

Last night, I went to sleep and I was too mad at some stuff. As I wasn't really comfortable with the fact of many problems circulating in my head, a tear ran from my eye towards my cheek, down to my pillow. That's when I thought about three of my best friends.

The first is a pillow to replace any of my friends. A pillow to hug as hard as you want to feel as if it's easing your pain silently. And as your tears go by, the pillow absorbs all of them as if it's absorbing your pain without even noticing. It's as if you're hugging your friend and giving yourself high spirits, except for that pillow never talks. A sheet of paper to write down everything you need to tell any of your friends. To write down every single problem you can't get rid of yet it seems so hard to get along like there's nothing wrong. Each line drawn or each letter written holds a secret beneath it. A secret that will never be revealed by reading them. A monitor to hide behind it those sad eyes among those who love you beyond all bounds, not to let them know that you're crying because it'll make them feel worse. A monitor to lay your head on whenever you need somebody to hug you tenderly and tell you that everything's going to be okey ...

Last but not least, the question will always remain. Would I prefer friends who can express love, tender and care towards me, or would I keep my three best friends that will never be able to express any kinds of feelings towards me, yet they'll never be the cause of my sadness? They'll never be capable of hurting, cheating or even betraying me.

Scarlet Abi Mansour
    Wednesday, 20, 2006
    9:30 - 10:00 A.M
    I wrote this when I was at school... 3rd period exams ... i finished the Chemistry Test quickly and I wrote this down ... It's what I was feeling that day ...

I'd like each to give his opinion ... and please answer the question found in the conclusion.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I need both my pen and my computer, as well as my real friends to get by. But I'd take a true friend over an object any day.

My 2 best friends in the entire world, who knew all my deepest darkest secrets and could pretty much tell you anything about me and have been with me since childhood - betrayed me.

But we need other humans to be happy. Even if they do hurt you, there are still billions of other people out there who wouldn't ever hurt you. Never give up. Everytime life knocks you down, you get right back up and look it straight in the face and let it know you will not ever give up.

Smile.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    My 2 best friends in the entire world, who knew all my deepest darkest secrets and could pretty much tell you anything about me and have been with me since childhood - betrayed me.

But we need other humans to be happy. Even if they do hurt you, there are still billions of other people out there who wouldn't ever hurt you. Never give up. Everytime life knocks you down, you get right back up and look it straight in the face and let it know you will not ever give up.

Smile.
    Oh God, you're so cheesey... but at the same time it's somewhat refreshing reading your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Oh God, you're so cheesey... but at the same time it's somewhat refreshing reading your posts.
    I am no doubt cheesy, but thats me.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    ^-- Love this guy...he's like the guy you want to pick on, but it's no fun, cause he somehow turns it into pride.

I still think he needs to get beat up (physically) a bunch of times.
    Ah, nothing like having coffee come straight outta' your nose first thing in the morning.

lol Zach that's sweet ... thankss

Quote Originally Posted by Kutika View Post
    lol Zach that's sweet ... thankss
    Thats what Im here for!

^-- Love this guy...he's like the guy you want to pick on, but it's no fun, cause he somehow turns it into pride.

I still think he needs to get beat up (physically) a bunch of times.
    Just as a side note- Im actually into martial arts. Im in decent shape, and have been a fist fight before. Very fun.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm wondering if Zach misunderstood what I meant when I told him to "smile" in the other thread...

I bet he is a super hero at night.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me