+ Follow This Topic

Thread: breaking up...

breaking up...

hey i am 19 year old guy uh about 2 years back i got in a relationship geez lol i am gonna be really honest i am not really a believer in such online help lol but a friend really advised it anyways erm aaah so
    i have a gf erm she's pretty , talented lol really talented erm perfect can i say erm but uh god! i mean like you know it's like anyone would want her and i know she's so good , kind and everything nice you can think off but just like aaaah

Personally you know i am a pretty silent no nonsense kind of fellow who really dont get angry easily or irritated easily and erm stuff anyways so god i dont know how to sasy but it's like it was all fine till an year back we were happy but she's so commited i mean it's like geez things like i cant even be away from her a single hour you know all the time messeges like "i miss you" it's okay but erm aaah it's not seriously starting to irritate me i have changed so much! and and i have become so short tempered when she's around i say all the bad things about her when my friends are around me even though they think she's like perfect i dont know i just feel like suffocating i have been so RUDE with her lately but she's like she just wont give in no matter how mean i am..
    . i feel like crying she's so nice and i am such a bastard who dont even deserve her so many better guys she can get erm aaah u i cant even talk to her straight about breaking up because i am scared she has had a history of hurting herself whenever i have signalled of such talks and i am seriously scared if she does something stupid with herself i just cant let that happen and aaah yes that's pretty much it.
    what should i do really? should i stick with her try to figure out i am so confused right now aaah thank you

The more you make yourself unattractive you become MORE attractive to her. That's how human nature works. So if you want her to kool it, give her too much attention, be a wimp ass, shower her with sappy lovey dovey crap....you will have her running away from you in no time.

And I mean constant texting....to the point she will start ignoring you lol

erm ahh, wtf is wrong with you????

Nobody types like that, I mean some idiots TALK like that, but no one types like that.

You are tying too damn hard.......smh