+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: make her cum vol. 847473

make her cum vol. 847473

Ok, i know this was asked before thousand times. But i can't stand to ask it again. How the hell i could get her at least close to an orgasm? I have tried it different ways. Im not one of those who are done in 4 minutes so...
    She seems not to concentrate herself enough...dont know. Im afraid of many things that could happen because of this..
    Please tell me

I take a while, so this is what has worked for me.

Lots of passionate kissing, touching, rubbing, licking before hand. Go down for about 15, you know get her ready. Stimulate the clit while having intercourse. Use toys or your fingers. Ask her to tell you when she is close to climaxing. That way you can keep it up and get her there. Communication is a good way to fix this problem. You can also try an interesting position, her on her back legs flat, but spread apart. One of your legs in between hers and the other leg on the outside of hers. It makes things nice and tight to stimulate the "spot", my partner always enjoyed it too. It's always worked for me.

sometimes its just ****in hard to get some girls to orgasm. My gf hadn't had an orgasm in 3 years until a month ago. She seriously thought she couldn't have one. There's always lots you can do to try to make it happen. Obviously foreplay is important. Pay attention to the whole body, not just the pussy. A good lover's hands never stop moving. Look at her, make noises (nobody likes a silent lover), and try different positions. A majority of women cannot orgasm without clitoral stimulation, and going after the g-spot is pretty hit or miss (usually miss). Just experiment. I did different things, then one night I moved myself up, so my pelvis was rubbing her clit when I moved in and out, and voila, it worked. Its not easy, but its worth it. A little while later I found out that its called the coital alignment technique. Look it up if you want. Always remember that during sex, even if there's no orgasm, its almost always still very enjoyable. Don't be trying to so hard to give her an orgasm. Relax, be comfortable, and as long as you're both really into it, its going to be more likely to happen.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I don't know about all this. If you just slam her for a while, she'll cum. Talk dirty too, that always helps to turn chicks on. Do yourself a favor and read a few basic tutorials on intercourse and cunnilingus, I'm sure you'll get some things out of those that you didn't already know.

lol geez....just find out what she likes. She should be able to tell you what will help her orgasm. It's not always about how long you can last, foreplay usually helps a lot.

I thought girls are supposed to cum during foreplay too?

I'm sorry, but "slamming" a girl for a while won't necesarily make her cum. Subtlety is a lot more effective than brute force. And the point of foreplay is not to make anyone cum. Its to make you want to cum. some girls just don't have a very easy time orgasming, and you really have to get down to the details to make it happen.

Subtlety never worked for me. I used to receive complaints about going slow. In my infancy in terms of having sex, when my stamina wasn't there yet, I had to go slow, otherwise I'd cum in 10 minutes. So I tried to go slow to last longer, and received complaints that it wasn't as good. Also, I never cum during foreplay, but I always make the girl cum. The best part about sex is when the girl cums, I mean, that's what I always masturbate to. So it just turns me on even more, and thus, I want it to happen as much as it possibly can.

What Debunkt said.

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    I'm sorry, but "slamming" a girl for a while won't necesarily make her cum. Subtlety is a lot more effective than brute force. And the point of foreplay is not to make anyone cum. Its to make you want to cum. some girls just don't have a very easy time orgasming, and you really have to get down to the details to make it happen.
    Occasionally, (consentual) brute force is nice...

Tone Guest
    Hello shh!

(:

Hiya, cutie!

Quote Originally Posted by fear_21
    Im afraid of many things that could happen because of this..
    I would be too. But I wouldn't blame myself or her. It might not be, meant to be.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Subtlety never worked for me. I used to receive complaints about going slow. In my infancy in terms of having sex, when my stamina wasn't there yet, I had to go slow, otherwise I'd cum in 10 minutes. So I tried to go slow to last longer, and received complaints that it wasn't as good. Also, I never cum during foreplay, but I always make the girl cum. The best part about sex is when the girl cums, I mean, that's what I always masturbate to. So it just turns me on even more, and thus, I want it to happen as much as it possibly can.
    When I say subtlety, I don't mean going slow. I mean doing things that are more than just the normal routine, because for some people it takes more than that. And as far as making the girl come during foreplay, I think I'm modifying the situation to a girl who has a hard time coming. If she could cum during foreplay, this guy wouldn't be having trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    When I say subtlety, I don't mean going slow. I mean doing things that are more than just the normal routine, because for some people it takes more than that. And as far as making the girl come during foreplay, I think I'm modifying the situation to a girl who has a hard time coming. If she could cum during foreplay, this guy wouldn't be having trouble.
    Well, the bottom line is that most guys just don't know how to make girls cum, and thus we classify it as girls having a hard time cumming, when in reality guys just don't know what the hell their doing. Because a girl can usually just touch a guy and he'll bust, but a guy needs to know what the hell he is doing, which most don't. That was why I suggested he read some tutorials. My ex was never able to cum with any guys previously, and I never had a problem with her. When I went down on her she couldn't never last more than 3 or 4 minutes. Or even last night, I was with another girl, yes, 2 nights, 2 girls, 2 locations, my meat is on tour. And I was going down on her and she made me stop when she was about to cum because she didn't know what was going on, and don't get me wrong, I wasn't the first to do this to her. And she said, "Well, I guess I've never had an orgasm before!" Most guys just don't know what the **** they're doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast