Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to talk about

What to talk about

hi

i have so manhy chances to talk to girls

but i end up boring themm....

i don't know what to talk about???

music, sports.. thats all i know about

so what do you talk about to your opposite sex?

meh...all the girls i know don't really follow sports...so i sorta have the same problem...for me i try to do activities i know they are doing. so we can talk about the activity and stuff.

try similar activies, music, or get some jokes you can tell them. make them laugh

i have no idea ... can you give me some examples of joke??? i currently working on a really amatuer magic trick

magic tricks work too. anything that makes them amazed at you or to think your funny. anything to stall time. sorry can't think of any jokes now. i've been studying forever and i'm dead tired

ya tell me later thank you so much

I hate sports. I dont talk at all. I let other people talk. Unless they ask me something. Its wierd thaty ou have this problem because most of the girls I seem to run into I dont even need to open my mouth. Sometimes I just want to tell them actually to shut up. They wont stop talking. They are always like "Whats on your mind?".."how was your day?". Stupid shit like that.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Broaden your horizons, read the paper, books, politics, local events, etc.

1st step when approaching a women, make them comfortable with you. So tell a joke, and opening line, smile, etc.

2nd, introduce yourself, be creative.

3rd, talk about the above mentioned.

Here is an example. (Packed Bar setting)

Me - (Walking up to a busy bar, trying to get a drink.)
    "Excuse me, could one of you ladies use your ridiculously good looks to get the bar tender to get me a drink"?

Them
    "Sure, what do you want"?

Me
    Captain Diet, I'm so and so by the way

Them
    I am so and so, and this is my friend.

While waiting for the drink, there is time for some small talk. (This is the time for them to decide if you are acceptable to continue).

Them
    So what do you do?

Me
    My buddy and I are in road construction

Them
    What kind of road construction

Me
    We paint the lines on the road, I'm solids, and he's stripes.

Them
    (Laughing) No, what do you really do?

Me
    Well, actually were professional pirates

Them
    Really, and what kind of pirating do you do?

Me
    Pillaging and plundering, mostly plundering.

Them
    (Laughing) You are hilarious.

Me
    (Turn to my buddy) See, I told you they wouldn't buy it!

Them
    We work at the local bank.

Me
    My buddy and I are pilots.

Them
    You guys want to go and get a table, and have a few drinks.

Me
    Yeah, sure that sounds like fun.

Now that you are in, it will be up to you to carry the conversation on. This will require you to have a broad range of topics. You don't have to know everything, but know enough to follow along and ask questions.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I hate sports. I dont talk at all. I let other people talk. Unless they ask me something. Its wierd thaty ou have this problem because most of the girls I seem to run into I dont even need to open my mouth. Sometimes I just want to tell them actually to shut up. They wont stop talking. They are always like "Whats on your mind?".."how was your day?". Stupid shit like that.
    thats only cause they don't know what to talk about. and because they won't something to fill the silence.

uh buddy. i don't think hes talking about bar action. try giving an example without using a bar. that might be more helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    read the paper, books, politics, local events, etc.
    No girl is worth that.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon
    thats only cause they don't know what to talk about. and because they won't something to fill the silence.
    Why? I love silence.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

hey man thanks for the bar tips but i don't really hang out in bars and also girls don't usually talk to me its me who has to start ...... its really hard.. and dude thanks for the tip about how to start a conversation and topics and stuff

girls don't though

never try to be someone else. if you are not good at jokes, dont try. just go with the flow
    and talk about anything thats related to her but is ok to talk about. like her job/studies

be nice and dont expect a great deal.

it will work out hopefully

be patient

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

lilwing89 Guest
    for the sake of hell overloading, you dont have to read politics and boring shit and all that shit up there to have an interesting conversation with a girl!

its not 'what' to talk about its 'how' to talk.

if you are a good conversationalist, you can talk to just about anyone about anything without boring them.

if you just stand there and lecture about your favorite stuff and dont ask her any questions ofcourse she is gonna get bored and not wanna talk to you! talk about whatever you want. and remember the conversation has to be 2-sided. if you notice that all she is saying is 'uhuh' or whatever inbetween your talking, then it is something you dont want, a 1-sided convo. ask her what the **** kind of stuff she likes? big thing i notice with women is music, and if you are in highschool, most girls either like 'emo' rock or 'rap' and if you dont know anything about either, dont be afraid to ask waht it is and if they say 'oh my god you dont know what (thing you dont know goes here) is?!?!?!' make a joke about it! chances are if she says 'omg you dont know what that is?!??!' she likes it, so go:

"i might not know what that is but i hear its pretty interesting"

and if everything you try fails **** the stupid ***** you are trying to talk to. she prolly is an airhead. most girls are airheads by the way. avoid them unless you want a quick lay.

compliment the girl without sounding desperate and have a balance of confidence in it.
    good one is notice the color of her eyes
    then go
    'you know your (color of eyes here) eyes are really beautiful!'

never say hott. always use cute, beautiful, attractive, or any other good word nomatter how goofy you feel saying it. girls dont like it when you say 'hott'

and NEVER i repeat never, ever ever ever compliment a girl on her ass or her boobs or anytihng like that! (when you just met her)

if your good at that stuff, then move on to the 'dont know what to talk about' problem.

avoid talking about sports unless you know she is into sports. find out what she is interested in and talk about that(without overstressing it)

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    They are always like "Whats on your mind?".."how was your day?". Stupid shit like that.
    Oh I hate that. You cant win with that first question. I'm sorry, but chances are, I'm not thinking about you and how great you are. I'm either not thinking at all, or I'm thinking about something random and you're just going to throw a fit because I'm thinking about my leaking transmission while I'm holding you on the couch.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast