+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you Think Girls (try this guys)

illegal Guest

What do you Think Girls (try this guys)

If this were done to you by your boyfriend, what do you think would be going through your mind girls!

Begin by caressing her breasts slowly and gently. Try brushing the palms of your hands over the whole breast for a silky smooth sensation. This is a great way to get to know her breasts while also pleasuring her. Take this time to enjoy the sensations you're feeling. Consider adding a massage oil, like Charlie Sunshine, to help keep your moves smooth, silky, and warm.
    Get into the rhythm. Repeat your moves several times and be consistent. If you're working in a clockwise motion, do that on both breasts. Or try this move: place your palm over the entire breast (with the nipple in the center of your palm). Fan out your fingers as if they're the spokes of a wheel. Now bring them in toward the nipple and finish off with a slight pinch. Then repeat.
    Monitor her body language. Stay present and pay attention to her sounds and movements; this can help you gauge her level of pleasure, and adjust your movements accordingly.
    Don't guess, ask! Don’t hesitate to ask her if what you’re doing feels good to her. In your deepest whisper, a question such as “Do you like that softer or harder?” is sure to give you the information you need while keeping the action hot.
    Good Enough to Eat

Breasts are so delicious you'll just want to put them in your mouth. Once you've introduced her breasts to your touch, it's time to add some warm, wet, oral loving. Start to explore the different tricks your mouth has to offer.

Lap it up. Begin with small licks on the outside of the areola to build her anticipation, then slowly move toward the nipple.
    Add her nipple. Gradually transition from licks to gentle sucking—yum!
    Suck, nibble, or bite. Experiment with a little light nibbling; if she's really turned on, she might want some hard sucking and/or biting.
    Add your breath. Blow on her nipples, alternating a little sucking or nibbling with your breath.
    Equal time! While your mouth teases one breast make sure you've got a hand pleasuring the other. With your mouth on her breast you're letting her know she's good enough to eat.
    Extra Sensory Play
    Creativity is the key to success, and breasts are an ideal canvas for all sorts of inspired artistry. These toys can help keep things hot.

Add extra tactile treats. A simple Tickler Feather to tease her breasts and nipples, partnered with a Fuzzy Blindfold, will be sure to get her head spinning and body swimming. You can use any kind of textured fabric: fake fur, silk, or textured massage mitts can be a nice treat.
    Play with temperature. Dripping warm massage oil onto her breasts, and then gently massaging the oil into her skin, can become an incredibly erotic experience for both of you. A Body Wax Candle is just right for this. Made with soy-based essential oils, this candle has a low melting temperature so it won’t burn her delicate skin. You simply light the candle, wait for the wax to pool, blow out the flame, drip the warm oil directly on her skin, and massage your way to erotic ecstasy. Alternate with ice cubes if you want to try out a hot/cold effect.
    Create a taste sensation! Edible creams are a tasty way to get your mouth in on the action. Simply apply them with your hands—-or for added sensation, a cold spoon—-and start licking. Chocolate Love Cream tastes great, and comes in three flavors: Mocha, Raspberry, and Chocolate.

wow!!! u sure worked it all out eh!! well thats a pretty nice description as to how to go about!!! u have gained a loyal follower, ur wish is my command!! question the stuff mentioned above.....has it been done to ya in one session or r u just picking the best part from different sessions??
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

[URL=http://www.babeland.com/sexinfo/howto/breast-play]Good stuff. Too bad you didn't write it.[/URL]
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha, BUSTED. w000 w000. Cybog, where do you find all this crap at? I like busting people.

credit where credit is due, you thieving bastard.
    my opinion is better than yours.

He never actually said that he had written it himself. Although he didnt credit the original author, he didnt cite himself as the author either. Besides, what do you expect from someone with a name like his...
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

LoL... Nice one cybog. I was just about to bust them until I saw your post. Stupid people. They don't realize that all you have to do is google a few line and they are busted. ::rolls eyes:: lol

Quote Originally Posted by KirstyM
    He never actually said that he had written it himself. Although he didnt credit the original author, he didnt cite himself as the author either. Besides, what do you expect from someone with a name like his...
    oh, so it's a matter of omission! that makes ALL the difference!

[URL=http://www.m-w.com]Merriam Webster Dictionary[/URL]
    Main Entry: pla·gia·rize
    Pronunciation: 'plA-j&-"rIz also -jE-&-
    Function: verb
    Inflected Form(s): -rized; -riz·ing
    Etymology: plagiary
    transitive senses : to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source
    my opinion is better than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by D'Artagnan

transitive senses : to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source
    lol...nice

I thought it was obvious that s/he didn't write it, and didn't attempt to take credit for it either. I mean, the format of the thing is quite clearly cut and paste. People do it all the time..I guess they assume we'll assume (as I do) that they didn't necessarily write it. I mean when you start informally with a "you guys" and then the mood of writing changes..it's pretty obvious to me, anyway.

Either way, I think it was more for discussion purposes and nobody discussed it.

Oh, well.

Freds

Quote Originally Posted by D'Artagnan

I dont think s/he was attempting to pass it off as his own. As Freddie said, you can tell it was copied and pasted, it's common on boards such as this. S/he did not attempt to take any credit whatsoever for it. Theyre sharing something found on the net with the rest of us. I see no problem. A discussion could have stemmed from the original post - it only wouldve taken one person to ask 'where did you find that information?' and they probably would have revealed the source.
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

So...Illegal...where did you find this wonderful advice, did you make it up yourself? Cause you would be a sex expert if you did.

((That good enough KirstyM?))

Perfect. ...
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I normally don't really have too big of an issue, but when people A) Use stolen stuff as their first thread and don't credit, or B) Start off with "What would you guys think about this!" and again no credit, the only thing I think of is:

Look at me! I want everyone to think I'm some sex-expert on this forum!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What a fag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast