+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to make it obvious...but not really..?

How to make it obvious...but not really..?

Hey guys, back again. How's everyone doing? So recently i met up someone i've never seen before because of a mutual interest in our cars, which happen to be the same and just talk about car stuff. I was at work before i went to see her. We probably chat online for a good 3-4 hours...we were both at work actually! we both let each other knew when we were free to go hang out.

I got off work before she did so once i got home, i got a call from her letting me know she just got off work and asked if i want to see the car before she heads for home. (I live near her work) I wasn't expecting it but sure, it was a nice car why not. On my way there i was only expecting to have a look at the car and maybe a 10-20 minute chat and we'd both be on our ways. When i got there, i was a bit surprised.

She was just as nice and funny as she was online. I didn't know how she looked liked until i got there but wow, she was real cute. We ended up having a conversation for 2 hours standing next to our cars. I didn't ask anything too personal and seem like I'm really pushy, but still kept the conversation interesting. We still talk here and there, just not sure when a right moment or correct way to get to know her a bit more, and not butt into someones relationship if she is in one.. that's the last thing i would want to do.
    Last edited by naoki322; 28-07-08 at 01:33 PM.

When online with her again, simply tell her you enjoyed your chat and that you'd like you two to go somewhere for a cup of coffee. You might want to compliment her, and tell her something like "I was pleasantly surprised when I saw you the other day - you seem to be just as pleasant offline as you're online" etc. If she doesn't like you, she'll ditch you (slower or faster) for sure, by avoiding you online, making excuses like she's busy, you'll see.
    I wanna wish you luck.

Tone Guest
    Good advice from Citycat, do what she says!

dude, be polite and don't change a thing but as city cat said keep it real and let her know you're interested; u will not offend her if she's dating someone; she seems cool and won't freak up like you disrespected her

haha hmm so kind of go big or go home eh. We'll see..