ok me and this girl have been talking almost every day for a year... she broke up with her boy friend about 2-3 weeks ago and is over him. and a week ago she has told me that she wanted to be with me, she asked me if we went out would our relationship last (and she said yes for a long time), she really likes me and i really like her. we always laugh, i make her laugh and we have fun times together in person, on facebook/myspace, webcam etc.. we have kissed and made out and she has told me that ima really good kisser. we cuddle, whenever we are with eachother we always kiss/make out and we had passionate sex before. now to me that sounds like she really loves me and if we became boyfriend/girlfriend she would not hesitate to say yes. now since saturday, we hardly talk now, she used to call me every night and now she doesnt, and i saw her facebook and she is talking to another guy. and that got me upset cuz i really felt that i was gonna be her boyfriend and now i feel like it is not gonna happen. she has told me that she always wanted V-cut abs on a guy, and the guy she is talking to on facebook has that, and i dont. and i say that he is better looking than me, but i can tell he is not smart (had english class with him), not that funny as me and he looks like a short relationship kind of guy. and he said that she thought she was really pretty and now they talk. and i saw her and her best girlfriend talk about him. im really depressed right now and idk whats gonna happen with me and her, im mad/upset/sad at the same time. it feels like i wanna tell her "hey you dont like me that way anymore right?? tell me the truth" but she might think im over reacting, and she might not like me any more if i tell her that. i also had a very special birthday present, and i made a poster for her, but im thinking of not giving it to her cuz whats the use, right, if she is gonna go out with another guy. what should i do if i talk to her?? do i confront her about it?? its been a week since we really had an intimate 1 on 1 conversation.