+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had to kick a guy out?

Have you ever had to kick a guy out?

I've been reflecting a lot on my past sex life recently. So I want to take advantage of the net to ask for other women's views.I've been fairly lucky with my partners, the one complete dud I hooked up with about 6 years ago. As a person he was fairly tightly wound a little aggressive (which I like) I'd known him for about a year and I would have said he was a good guy or else I wouldn't have brought him back to my room.

We had hooked up at a function and one of the reasons he'd managed to pull me was that he was fairly sober and coherent. Anyway in my room we stripped off I went down on him I put a condom on him then it all went tits up. Even though he'd gotten hard when I went down on him I could see he was struggling to keep his errection he was trying to maturbate himself with his hand and the condom was putting him off.

He wanted to do me from behind which was fine but he kept using his fingers on me which was starting to become uncomfortable. Anywho when he did try to penetrate me he was only semi hard so I stopped him. Anywho he insisted he was up for it so we tried again he went down on me for a while (which if you're gagging for a shag isn't what you want) wanking himself while he did it. He put another condom on and tried again. He lost his hard on again but kept trying to put it in, then he lost his temper ripped the condom off and gave me an angry look. At which point I just flipped, I hit him told him to get out and just started screaming. He kind of hesitated at which point I hit him, he looked pretty enraged so I shouted to the girls next door that he was kicking off, and he got shown the door.

Anywho I know as you go through life you have some shitty sexual experiences and I actually count myself lucky that that's as bad as mine have got. So anybody else ever had to ask/tell a guy to go away

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good thing you had buddies around, that guy probably was considering givin' it to you hard.

Anger and rage increase testosterone and aggression which is quite the aphrodisiac in males.

You sound like a real nice person.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No. Nothing like that. I'm sorry Sarah this happened to you.

Agree with Fras, you were lucky.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Good thing you had buddies around, that guy probably was considering givin' it to you hard.

Anger and rage increase testosterone and aggression which is quite the aphrodisiac in males.
    Well he still wasn't hard even when he was throwing his trousers on in the corridor. I think his hard on was beyond saving. I'm sure the dick knew he wasn't going to be able to do it even when I brought him back to my room he just wanted to be able to say he shagged me.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Two things.

Too much alcohol is an inhibitor for erections, and it also doesn't sound like he had enough time to get it up between you hitting him and announcing his leave to your buddies.

I would say you were under fortunate circumstances.

Two things.

Too much alcohol is an inhibitor for erections, and it also doesn't sound like he had enough time to get it up between you hitting him and announcing his leave to your buddies.

If I has thought it would help I would merrilly have hit him earlier. I know a lot of time if you scratch/bite guys or encorage them to be a bit rough it helps them sexually.

But this guy was beyond help, I think it was just his ego that was hurt. Anywho as soon as I got a bad vibe from him I got him out the door.

Not to mention that some guys feel an immense amount of pressure to perform. Once you hit a point at which he may or may not be able to, well, it's a self-fullfilling prophecy for the guy. He was probably really embarassed, and thus the angry look. Sounds like you dodged a bullet there w/ his behavior.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

yea...you totally shoulda handled that better...that coulda been bad.

I had to throw someone out of a Christmas party in San Fran once. He was ridiculously good-looking and assumed that it was a golden ticket into anyone's pants he took a fancy to.

He was wrong.
    Spammer Spanker

there's always another side to every story, she sounds like a total bitc*, which could be a reason why kept being turned off.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

or maybe plain ugly.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

A friend of mine told me years ago that when you're alone with guy, and for whatever reason you want him to go well if he hesitates or looks like he think you're asking him to leave is the start of a debate, then you need to get him out the door straight away whether you shout kick or scream no matter how much of a scene you create.

I know a good few women that it's happened to, I was talking to a mate a few weeks ago and it came up. I don't think its something that guys and internet wo/men really get but its something I've always been aware of.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like you might do better waiting to get to know a guy before you let him in your knickers.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Two things.

You know I tell my male friends this and they look at me as if I am crazy. They say it's the opposite for them. Yeah, maybe temporarily..keep drinking.

As for the OP, I don't get it. He's perplexed that he cannot perform so if he does things to get the blood flowing there may have been a rape to happen?

How do your determine date rape from aggressive sex in situations like the above?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast