+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is she thinking?

What is she thinking?

There is this girl who I've had (and still have) a crush on. We've been in same school for an year, but we never really knew each other before we met at a friend's house couple of months ago. I was too shy to talk to her back then, but the next day she added me as a friend on facebook. We talked there a little bit, but not much.
    Well, we met again at another friend's party a week later. We were both quite drunk, but we got to know each other. We drunk, talked and had fun.
    The next week she starts to chat with me on facebook and we talk for long and I think we both enjoyed it. We chat couple of times on facebook within couple of weeks, she being the one to start talking to me most of the times. We have very much in common, I like her and I thought she might like me.
    The next weekend we meet at a friend's party yet again. I thought it would be my chance, but she almost completely ignored we during the whole evening. She barely said hi to me when she came there. She was hanging with couple of her friends all the time so I thought it would be rude to interrupt or something and if I had a chance to say something to her she wouldn't really answer anything to me.
    Couple of days ago I was sitting and talking with a friend waiting for a lesson to begin, and I saw her walking past us from the corner of my eye and she was staring at me while she walked past us, but I completely froze and couldn't even turn my head or even less get a word out of my mouth.
    I feel like I'm completely lost and I just have no idea what is going on in her head or between us. We haven't talked since the party and everything about this feels really weird.
    "Icy roads beneath my feet,
    Led me through wastelands of deceit,
    Rest your head now, don't you cry,
    Don't ever ask the reason why"

Your inaction probably led her to believe that you weren't interested. Why did you let her do all the work?

Try to start a chat with her on facebook. If she's open to conversation, then ask if she wants to get together for coffee or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by psychicone View Post
    Most of us feel frustrated when our loved ones are going any from us.
    The best way to get out this misunderstandings is by meditation and with an open talk. Moreover we can solve the problem by knowing whats our soul-mate is thinking about us.Psychic Reading will helps you in solving many problems and also in getting a peaceful mind.
    No. Stop doing this. You stop it. You stop it right now.

I agree with MerryH. She was doing all the work and you didn't actually do much. She kept contacting you and at that party you should have talked to her, even if she was with her friends.Sounds like she was into you but got frustrated after she saw that you weren't doing anything about it so she either thought that you are not interested or that you would be really hard work.

Why not send her a message on FB , ask her what she has been up to and invite her out (either for a coffee or any other activity that she might enjoy)? If you are not proactive about this then you will miss any chance you have with her and it would be a shame because it seems that she is into you!

Put on your big boy pants and go talk to her, you stud. You need to practice talking to girls in person, even if you make mistakes. I made mistakes when I started dating. I'd say the wrong word, bungle a word. Once I said "Hi, nice to sex you!" (Oh crap.) I stuttered, my brain froze. But the more I did it, the better I got. If you want, start with the "middle" or average looking girls, and work your way up to the cute girls. Some cute girls will be smart and nice, and some will be very, very shallow. Especially in high school. So be warned. There are all types of girls out there.

Girls get nervous too, they just hide it. Keep that in mind. If she laughs and walks away when you make a mistake, she's not interested. If she laughs and stays, she's still interested. Don't be offended. All girls are different like have different turnoffs.

Can you imagine having sex, then right at the climax, you fart? Just try to laugh about it.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

No, she was not the one who ALWAYS started the discussion. She started it like 2 out of 3 times. And as I said, I tried talking to her couple of times at the party, but she didn't answer me much, because she was too busy with her friends.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernaut View Post
    No, she was not the one who ALWAYS started the discussion. She started it like 2 out of 3 times. And as I said, I tried talking to her couple of times at the party, but she didn't answer me much, because she was too busy with her friends.
    That's not going to change our advice.

I didn't mean that. I just wanted to point it out because you made it look like I haven't done anything.
    I don't know what I should say to her when we are face to face. I feel like I completely freeze and everything I say or try to say sounds stupid, unless I'm drunk. I really like her so I don't want to **** this thing up by looking like a complete idiot. Chatting on facebook is so easy, because I don't have to see her face to face so I don't get that nervous. How could I get a discussion going in real life and not look like a hopeless idiot? Talking to girls in general has never really been a problem to me, I actaully have some good friends who are girls. This just feels completely different.
    Last edited by Supernaut; 17-09-11 at 02:53 AM.