+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick Advice needed

Quick Advice needed

Background: In short- ex broke up with me 5 months ago because he was scared of the future, commitment, we were arguing more, he had too much on his plate (and after lots of provoking in the weeks after-he said he didn't love me anymore). We were together for almost a year, everyone thought we were perfect together, we talked about marriage, etc. He told me to stop contacting him after about 3-4 months of on and off talking about relationship. 1 month later (3 weeks ago) he texts me to see how I am and to chat about life.

Dilemma:It's one of his best friends/ old roommates bday this weekend in the town we go to school. I am home. Lots of my friends about are going to school for the 4th. I want to go. I was worrried about going to the party with m y ex. But I found out he isn't going-not because of me. Now I am bummed! What does it mean? I don't want to beg him back, but I want him back. Should I call him to see him I can see him? Ignore him? What???

No contact must be NO contact. Give yourself a chance to get over this.
    Spammer Spanker

But he broke the no contact and tried to be friends i guess?? But has not contacted me since

I am tempted to text him and say I'd give anything to go back and relive our time together or try again. But I guess if he felt the same he would have contacted me by now....I just feel awful feeling so pathetic and so depressed 5 months later. But he was the greatest love I've ever known. I think I was too into when we were dating cause he did begin to become my everything.

is it ever the case where an ex changes their mind or misses someone they broke up with and they just are too scared or worried to bring it up?

Stop living in the past. You can't have back what's gone. Accept it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]