+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Thoughts about my proposal

Thoughts about my proposal

Hi everyone,

First of all this is my first time proposing a girl but dont worry I am not a stressful person and I think I know what to do. I am talking to a girl for 2 months and I want to express my feelings towards her now I think we talked more than enough. And when I do this I want to have a little gift for her. Well,of course my first idea was roses and I did not gave up on that. But I want to have a long face to face talk with her before I propose so I cant just carry the roses with me.
    So I'm thinking, I'll take her to somewhere we can be absolutely alone and there will be a red box and when I open it the box will fall apart and heart shaped flying baloons will pop up and at the bottom there will be red roses. I talked this with my friends they said its a good idea but my cousin said its unnecessary and kind of cliche and he said she'll expect something more like an actual gift when she sees that box. I just wanted to ask you what do you think or maybe some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy47 View Post
    Hi everyone,

First of all this is my first time proposing a girl but dont worry I am not a stressful person and I think I know what to do. I am talking to a girl for 2 months and I want to express my feelings towards her now I think we talked more than enough. And when I do this I want to have a little gift for her. Well,of course my first idea was roses and I did not gave up on that. But I want to have a long face to face talk with her before I propose so I cant just carry the roses with me.
    So I'm thinking, I'll take her to somewhere we can be absolutely alone and there will be a red box and when I open it the box will fall apart and heart shaped flying baloons will pop up and at the bottom there will be red roses. I talked this with my friends they said its a good idea but my cousin said its unnecessary and kind of cliche and he said she'll expect something more like an actual gift when she sees that box. I just wanted to ask you what do you think or maybe some ideas?
    What do you mean by proposing? To get married or you want to ask her to be your GF?

If you're proposing to get married, you need a ring!

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    What do you mean by proposing? To get married or you want to ask her to be your GF?

If you're proposing to get married, you need a ring!
    I know lol I mean I want to ask her to be my GF

Chocolates or roses would do. You can do both if you want

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    Chocolates or roses would do. You can do both if you want
    So its a good idea you say?

Ya, ya, yea

Some girls don't like flowers and in particular roses, so find out from her family or friends what type of flowers are her favorite first.
    You can leave the flowers in your car for later if you don't want to carry them.

Why aren't the flowers enough, why do you need another gift? Most guys take the girl out to a romantic dinner and ask to be official. GL on asking her to be your GF.

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    Some girls don't like flowers and in particular roses, so find out from her family or friends what type of flowers are her favorite first.
    You can leave the flowers in your car for later if you don't want to carry them.

Why aren't the flowers enough, why do you need another gift? Most guys take the girl out to a romantic dinner and ask to be official. GL on asking her to be your GF.
    I dont have a car and thats the thing actually I dont want her to see the roses right away. It would be better if its a suprise and there isnt any other gift actually I mean its just a box and baloons. Not really a gift is it ?

What about having a mate go with you, stay out of sight until you text or signal them and bring in the flowers and whatever else for you, since no car to store things in.

I liked the box of red heart balloons idea- romantic imo.

Yeah I though that too but I wanted it to be more romantic too. Thanks its nice to get positive feedback

All the best! Let us know how it goes. xx
    >>http://www.getandkeephim.net<<

YW, CoolGuy47.
    Hope it goes fantastic for you and she is very happy with your efforts.

Cheers.