+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Buying Condoms Online??

Buying Condoms Online??

I searched for a thread about this but couldn't find one...
    I was looking around online today and noticed you can buy condoms on Amazon in bulk (for some pretty good prices, I might add). I was just wondering if anyone has ever done this before? If so, how'd that work out?

Thanks,
    C

I buy online (in bulk) periodically and it's just fine. Just use a reputable place. I cannot speak to amazon, but condomania.com has a good selection, and I've had good service from them in the past.

Really it just depends upon how quickly you feel you will go through them as to whether or not to buy bulk. In my case I was giving quite a few away periodically for various reasons.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Thanks. I am sick of spending so much at the drugstore. I noticed the ones online were much more manageably priced. Maybe I'll look into it more.

Consider how expensive paying child support or medical bills for an incurable STD would be vs the condoms. Then the price isn't so significant.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Consider how expensive paying child support or medical bills for an incurable STD would be vs the condoms. Then the price isn't so significant.
    I'm not saying my other choice would be to stop using them. I'm just a broke college kid, and I'm looking for a way to save a little money. If i can find them cheaper online, then awesome. If I can't, I'll just keep spending $14 for a 12 pack.

i got mine from jollyjohns for free all you do is sign up with som advertisers and you get points for it and then after you get your condoms cancel your subsriptions and you have free condoms and lube

Actually, as weird as it sounds, some of ebays online stores are a good, cheap source of condoms. £10 for 48, not sure what that would be in dollars, but...yeah.