+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this an STD or just an infection?

Is this an STD or just an infection?

In the past year or so, my vaginal and anal area have turned red and itched terribly every so often, but I didn't really think anything of it because it would eventually go away within a few days. Over the past month to a month and a half, the same symptoms have occurred only my urine has been smelling stronger than usual, causing me to stink up the entire bathroom after I pee. I've even noticed that it's not as clear and has a cloudy look to it. Are these signs of having an STD or is it just an infection?

you better get that checked out. Doctors knows more than us.

you might have a yeast problem. does it get worse before your period. i know i say this a lot but drink some apple cider vinegar or take some apple cider vinegar pills. the acid will clear it up, if that's in fact what it is. do you eat a lot of sugar, bread, or pasta? those things make it worse.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cranberry juice is very acidic as well, however I really think you should get this checked out. If you are sexually active, you should be seeing a GYN once a year anyway.

whats GYN?

you should definitely see a doc. it could also be a urinary tract infection and if those go untreated they'll go up into your kidneys and mess you up. a simple urine analysis will tell.

gyn= gynecologist.

oo thanks.

I don't know if age plays any part in this situation, but I'm 17 years old. I told my mom about my urine smelling and she thought it was because I drink a lot of soda. I will admit that I do eat a lot of sugar. As far as being sexually active, I had sex and gave oral to my last boyfriend, which was about 4 or 5 months ago. I haven't had intercourse or done oral with my current boyfriend.

yea u should get it checked out asap... i had a bladder infection like a few months ago it made me really uncomfortable feeling pressure and pain with i pee.. after i saw the doc and gave me antibiotics... i'm fine now.. so u should get it checked out by the doctor cause there's lots of possiblies for different things with those symptoms

yup. i let a uti go one time and i wound up in the hospital with a kidney infection. i almost died. i was actually laying in the e.r. waiting to die. gots to be checkin that out girl...

lilwing89 Guest
    sometimes after i jackoff i have to pee really bad and im desperate enough to do it and it burns..but i think that is normal?

wash your hands lilwang.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    sometimes after i jackoff i have to pee really bad and im desperate enough to do it and it burns..but i think that is normal?
    I've had that happen too.

drink cranberry juice...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Y'know they call 'em STI's now?

For sexually transimitted infection?

I guess that makes more sense if you think about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast