+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please advise on Taurus guy - I am pisces female

Please advise on Taurus guy - I am pisces female

Hello

hope someone here can help - short summary:

I met this tuaurus guy at a party a month ago and he did not stop to pursue me as he wanted to talk to me. I pulled alswaysaway and at the end of the night I went for a cup of tea with him. We talked for about two hours and then I left.

The next day he called, wanted to invite me for dinner and as I was already at a party I invited him over. We kissed, went on to a club where I ignored him (I was drunk and I was a little afraid of the strong connection between us).

Anyhow, the point is I saw him two weeks after as I was visiting his city (500 miles away) and told him I was there for two days. He said he is free both nights and we had dinners and a beautiful time. We did not sleep with each other, but of course kissed, etc.

Now - this was three weeks ago. He asked me when he will see me again and I said I dont know. There was another party set for this coming weekend and he said he will come. We talked last week and he told me he is very busy and cannot really plan and will let me know if he will come to our city. However, he was nice on the phone, asked me questions, called me before twice, etc. Today is Thursday and he was supposed to come tom or Sat. Still no sign of him - whether he comes over or not.

Everywhere I read to have patience with Taurus - which I am happy to give but I need to know if he likes me or if he is just trying to cut off by being nice and not rude.

If he does not call me or tell me he is coming, can I call him? Any suggestions or ideas? Please note I know the whole game playing thing - generelly I know if a guy does not call he is not interested. Just thinking if there might be a slight change he likes me? He is beg of 43 and I am 31...

Thanks in advance for your help and adivce.

you are reading too much into this astronomy scam

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    you are reading too much into this astronomy scam
    Astrology. Astronomy is actually a science.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Astrology. Astronomy is actually a science.
    tomato cucumber.. both fruits... close enough lol

sadie_genie Guest
    I advise to stay away from him. You will lose all your freedom. He expect you to do everything he says and he is incredibly stubborn. Take from me, my father is a Taurus.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    I advise to stay away from him. You will lose all your freedom. He expect you to do everything he says and he is incredibly stubborn. Take from me, my father is a Taurus.
    Right. Because what month you were born in determines whether or not you're controlling. Has nothing to do with his upbringing and early socialization. Puh-LEEZE.

you know the sign for taurus? its a bull.. and what do bulls do? they shit...

Bull + Shit + astrology= bullshit scam

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    That nearly made me laugh out loud until I realised my ex was a Taurus and had to agree .. dammit

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    tomato cucumber.. both fruits... close enough lol
    lol you goose .. funny as