+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's me again.

It's me again.

I'm sorry that I can't post anything possitive, so here it goes.

Why do people want to call me names and shit? Why does this world have to be about fighting?

Why can't we all just get along for 5 minutes. I mean damn.

It seems like everytime I meet someone new ( not always), weither its a man or woman, wants to be a prick and belittle me for not being like them?

I'm on my last leg on this one.

Hi Ryan. I have an idea for you.

You should create ONE thread where you can post anytime you want to share your thoughts on something. Keep all your posts in your ONE thread, instead of posting new threads about pretty much nothing all over the forums. Do you see other people starting new threads constantly? No. It's not really done on forums because it's kind of rude and obnoxious, and a forum is not your personal playground. Or start a blog or something.

Sorry. I had no idea. I didn't know that it bothered you guys so much.

I won't post anymore for a long time this time and I promise. I just want some sort of acceptance for people to understand me. I really don't know what to do. I want to express myself without annoying the hell out of people.

This is my first forum ever.

I'm not speaking for anyone else, I don't know why you're referring to me as "you guys," I'm just trying to point something out to you.

Usually, when people start threads it's because they have a specific question, or want to start an interesting discussion on something. The threads you've started (that I've seen) don't have much of a point, it's just you ranting about something. That's not a good thread because it doesn't give anyone anything to respond to.

This really isn't the proper outlet for you to express yourself. Start a blog. Seriously, it can be a good way for you to write out your feelings and share them, with the added bonus of not shitting up someone else's forum.

Also, in looking around at some of your threads, you're very combative and aggressive when it's totally uncalled for. Try getting along with people if you're going to spend so much time here.

what I like doing is replying to threads. I usually find that other people are going through the same things as me, or are going what I've been through before. So I can either offer advice on what I think they should do, or offer an opinion on something.

Of course, sometimes people like to joke or say silly things, and people take it serious, because it is really hard to read the tone and delivery of a comment. So whenever I feel it is required, I will put things like *asterix around something then maybe a little lol at the side or a little bit about how I'm just joking or mean it sarcastically*. I think those things not only help people see the funny side, but also see that I don't mean any harm or insult to the things I say. I'm sure I say no offence a lot, and in my opinion to clarify things. If I disagree with something, I try to explain why, and that it's simply my opinion.

I think the last thread I posted got lost somewhere in off-topics. I've forgotten about any earlier ones I may have done. Can't believe I've posted 144 times!!!

p.s. didn't realise other posts appeared after I wrote my thing. I'm guilty of ranting. I've found that people get stressed out by it, even on the net, so I try to inject humour into it so that people don't take it so serious, or can laugh at the silliness of it all. I have also found it keeps me cheery, no matter what I'm annoyed at.
    Last edited by Charisma; 17-12-10 at 08:23 AM.

Fine. Whatever. I know I said too much and posted too much. I knew it would come to this very soon.

You can say whatever you want about me. Now leave me alone. If you do that I'll stop being this annoying bastard. Alright?

I do thank you for teling me about the rants though. No wonder no one posted. I know the mistakes I made now and will be a man to fix them and stay with my word.

Your totally right Charisma. Why didn't I do that the first time. Now I have people that pretty much hate me now for just being me. I need to learn that it's okay fo people to say bad things about you.

See, my background was rough as a child. I was picked on both emotionally and physically and I can't help being aggressive and stressing people out. I guess I'm more domineering then I thought. I just need to see my therapist really bad. Thank God I see him on the 22nd.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Got a problem with another member?

Report their posts or PM the mods.

No, no. It's alright Frasbee. I'm very actually very forgiving.

Let me ask you somethin MerryH. Is it bothersome to reply to everyone else's posts?

You can't take that away from me.

You'll be fine. I remember the first time I came here, my first post was ranting about men only wanting one thing. I think I even had a suggestive avatar thing.

The posters gave me some good advice, even tho my post was rather vague and rather pointless too!!! But they don't often come on to argue with people, and most of them will know better than to judge you on a few posts made when you were feeling bad about something.

I can get defensive about things too. My mum can be critical of everything, and she really does tell me(and my dad, and sister and whoever else) off for taking a breath or looking in the wrong way(you know, like a fed-up sigh, or the rolling of the eyes). She doesn't like any sort of indication that you disagree with her or don't want to listen to her, and it can be oppressive a lot of the time. She has this terrible habit of lecturing me and my sister to *remember and have a good time and smile* when we're going out to a dinner or party, instantly making us angry that she's telling us off for nothing-and of course she doesn't see it that way. However, from talking to people outside of my family, and from typing on the internet, I've found that I'm not as terrible and lazy and selfish and miserable and weird and daft and all the other things my mum says I am after all. I can only hope that the others also find some way of not letting her words sink in, because for a long time I felt worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Heitzman View Post
    Let me ask you somethin MerryH. Is it bothersome to reply to everyone else's posts?

You can't take that away from me.
    I thought you asked me to leave you alone.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, Ryan. Are you upset because I offered you suggestions on how to better interact with people on this forum?

I'm sorry to here that Charisma. Your mother should support you for who you are.

I'm glad I found someone that did the samething I did. It makes me feel better that I'm not all alone.

No, MerryH. I am a little offended when you said that I'm shitting everything up. I mean no harm to anyone, honest.

I'm actually happy that someone told me what I was doing was bothersome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast