+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The 35 Most Perplexing Sex Questions Answered

The 35 Most Perplexing Sex Questions Answered

1. When it comes to sex, which activity do men like best?
    - Vaginal intercourse is the top choice and receiving oral sex rates third. Watching a woman take her clothes off is a man's second-favourite ecstasy activity.

2. Do all men love sex?
    - No. Some 5 - 9% of men say they don't find physical passion pleasurable. Which leaves 91 - 95% who do.

3. How much fat does semen contain?
    - If it were stocked on supermarket shelves, semem would be packaged as a fat-free food, coming in (no pun intended) at 1 - 2 calories per ejaculation.

4. What's more important for a woman's pleasure, girth or length?
    - Girth. The thicker the penis the more stimulation you'll feel in the first third of your vagina, which is packed with pleasure-producing nerve endings.

5. Do many women who use contraception get pregnant anwyay?
    - Yes - 47%, mainly due to incorrect use. And you wonder why those condom packages came with instructions...

6. When were the first vibrators invented?
    - The first vibrator appeared as long ago as 1869 when a steam-powered massage device was developed - but because it was marketed as a treatment for female 'hysteria', it had to be prescribed by a doctor. Fortunately, women only had to wait another 11 yeras for the first battery-operated vibrator to be produced.

7. How does sex affect your heart?
    - Doing the deed can send a person's blood pressure and heartbeat soaring to twice their normal rates. And yes, a healthy person can have a heart attack during sex, but the risk is only about one in a million.

8. How many men were in love when they first had sex?
    - Just 31%.

9. How many women were in love when they first had sex?
    - A slightly higher 55%.

10. Do most people feel guilty about masturbating?
    - Approximately half do. Studies show that women who masturbate are more orgasmic than women who don't. So ditch the guilt and give yourself a hand.

11. How many people masturbate at least once a week?
    - About 27% of men and 8% of women claim they go solo weekly. However, the fact that so many people still feel guilty about masturbating indicates the real number is probably much higher.

12. How many men think they climax too early?
    - About 30% of men between 25 and 40 say they come too quickly.

13. How many sperm are contained in the average ejaculation?
    - Sperm count can range from as low as 40 million to more than 300 million sperm per ejaculation.

14. Are the clitoris and penis formed from the same type of tissue?
    - Yes. During the first four weeks of their development, genitals exist only as a raised ridge on the embryo; during week five, distinctive sex organs start to develop out of that ridge, eventually becoming male or femalte genitalia.

15. How long is the average erect penis?
    A little over 6in. But the largest erect penis ever medically verified measured 13.5in long and 6.25in around. That's enough to make you breathe a sigh of relief that your man is Mr Average.

16. How long, on average, does it take a man to climax?
    - About three mintues; women reach their peak after 15 minutes.

17. When does a man's penis reach its full size?
    - On average, at age 17. At that age, his stamina and libido are also at their peak levels.

18. How much longer does the vagina become during arousal?
    - On average, it lengthens by 2in and widens by 2in. It's called the tenting effect. But you'll need a lot more tenting than this if you ever encounter that 13.5in penis...

19. Why is it that men sometimes eject a lot of semen and other times very little?
    - It has absolutely nothing to do with how good they're feeling - it has everything to do with how much time has gone by since he last came. The longer the wait, the bigger the burst. On average it's around one teaspoonful at a time.

20. Is it possible for most women to achieve orgasm from intercourse alone?
    - No. Studies have found that almost all women need direct or indirect clitoral stimulaiton in order to climax. Surely they didn't need research to prove that?

21. How many women claim they don't need to be touched down below to have an orgasm?
    - About 5% of women say they can climax by having their breats played with, crossing their legs, or even my fantasising hands-free. What can we say? Lucky ladies...

22. How much do a woman's nipples swell when she's aroused?
    - They can grow to up to 25% over their regualr size.

23. How often, on average do women have sex?
    - According to Durex's 2003 survey, the average woman has sex 127 times a year, which works out at 2.4 times a week.

24. Does having sex before sport deplete a man's energy?
    - No. There's no connection between getting horizontal and how well he performs on the court or the playing field.

25. Is it rare for a woman to climax quickly?
    - No. Up to 14% of women in their twenties and thirties say climaxing too early is their biggest sexual dysfunction. We can't see what's dysfunctional about it, though.

26. How many men say they have trouble getting an erection?
    - Between 7 and 10% of thirtysomething men can't keep it up. But at that age, it's probably a psychological, rather than medical problem.

27. Why does a man's left testical hang lower than his right?
    - The spermatic vein from the kidney to the left tesicle is longer than the vein in the right testical, so gravity weighs it down a bit more.

28. How many couples have oral sex regularly?
    - Only 25% of couples take their mouths south on a regualr basis.

29. Do men like having their necks kissed as much as women do?
    - No. Guys prefer aggressive mouth kissing.

30. Is the taste of a man's semen affected by what he eats?
    - Yes. If a man drinks a lot of coffee, his semen will often taste slightly bitter. Then there's the debate about vegetarians' versus meat-eaters semen: some women claim vegetarian tastes sweeter. Tofu, anyone?

31. How many people like to show their affection in public?
    - A massive 98% from both men and women love to lock lips out in the open, Cane assures us.

32. How many women use birth control during sex?
    - About 64% are covered when they hit hte sheets, according to a survey carried out by the Alex Guttmacher Institute, a non-profit organisation focused on sexual health research.

33. What's the most popular method of contraception?
    - The pill i sthe choice of most women, followed by condoms and sterilisation.

34. Do condoms help a man last longer?
    - Yes. Guys who wear condoms during sex tend to last around three minutes longer than those who don't. One more reason to take precautions.

35. What's the number 1 male fantasy?
    - Most men say - surprise!- that their top fantasy involves sex with their current partner. Men love variety, but they also feel satisfied by the familiar. Although he may spice up that fantasy by imagining another woman or an exotic location.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...alright, which magazine did you steal this from??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

thats got to be a cosmo list...anyhow that was a cool read... learnt a few things there..thanx skye!

Welcome! It was from Bliss! LoL! I was bored. So I decided to type it up. Hehehe.

Awesome, I love reading things like that.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

These surveys are fun to sit down & discuss with your partner. Always interesting to know the points where you (and she) are in the majority or minority - and every once in a while the results elicit the reply, "I've always wanted to try . . . ".

Thanks Skye! Interesting read. Any pictures??
    j/k

LOL. that was interesting..
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Bliss? Haha, I remember I wanted to buy that magazine in England and I thought it was Miss Bliss or something like that...so I asked the vendor if they had "Miss Bliss" and he went like: "Lesbians?"...I started blushing and turned around to leave but he caught up with me and started saying that being gay is nothing to be ashamed of...weird Brits.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    type it up?? that's a lot of typing. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

After reading that I hope the saying "it's not how long it is but how you use it that counts" is true...

Nice read.. lol... whats the old saying... "its not the size of the wand but the magic in it.. " Girth baby .. girth.. lol
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

An interesting read, but would the women on the forums care to comment on this, from their prespectives?

women reach their peak after 15 minutes.

in some way i knew all that. *ya right. i'm smarter now.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

interesting! there were a few things there i had wondered about. so thats the biggest one on file huh? well I'm glad to say I'm average by that survey, but they didn't say average girth, I think I'm a little more than average in that area.

Ya now that left nut one was something that was interesting... I wondered that before lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast